Reviews for A Dream for Her
Deangirl101 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
This is such a good story! I love final fantasy X and X-2 so it really hit home reading this! i think read more fanfiction by you
jasmin haggerty chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
and yes i did enjoy reading this story...when you walk away you dont hear me say please oh baby dont go...oh was i signing?

well sorry.i love this story,and i might just tell my friends to read this story!
ST0PLiGHT chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Wow i thought that was amazing. You tied everything together adnd it kinda would make the game make more sense. TidusYuna All the way! Well Done!
M'jai chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Very cute story. :) Interesting topic, and I liked the way you tied in the event of her being lost in the Farplane as a task for him to do from where he was. It's like they're living in mirror dimensions. The only thing that was a stumbling block for me was the use of a quote followed by the action of a different character in the first half of the story. (Didn't happen in the second one so that I noticed, for some reason.) Anyway actions and words for the same character are less confusing if they're in the same paragraph rather than split up. Overall, a very sweet glimpse into Tidus's return to Zanarkand. :)
rubyrabbit chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Aw *sounds of heart-melting* that was so cute :D.

It's different too, that's why I like it!

Keep writing stuff like this!

E.
Cleao chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Aw that was SO cute! Aw, i'm so happy for Tidus and Yuna! HOORRAY! They are meant to be together :)
Kandy-Sugar chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
aw. sweet.
Blaze-LoganLover chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
I love it Bree. Great job. Wonderful. I loved the game Final Fantasy X and X-2 and i love the stories you write. Keep going. Love ya Bree-Bree. See you later today.
Hyper Kirby chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
OOH! _

I like this ficceh! _ I just finished watching the endinf of Final Fantasy X, and I read this and it was really well written!

Please maybe,, add another chappeh? D
Beautifully Kaotic chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
aww this is so sweet - u should continue it u knoe ;P
SevenTowers chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
*sniffles* thats so sweet. Cheers to you my friend and keep up the good work!
Falcone chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Yay...that was really good! It was really well written and flowed pretty smoothly! Is this a one shot only? Is there any chance of continuation! You could go on about their life together...*hint, hint* Hehe...well anyways...I really liked it! There is just one thing I want to say...it's nothing bad! When Tidus came back and he saw Yuna again he noticed her tears. Quote: "Tears, the rivers of tears protruding down her flushed teeth." Teeth huh? Lol...maybe you meant cheeks! Oh...and thanks for the reveiw of my song-fic! I really appreciate it!
Indigofaery chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Great story, I liked it. _ I liked you interpretation of what happened while Tidus was gone and stuff. Good job!