Reviews for Sweet Chariot

One word.

Amazing.

Full stop.
Burnt-Pigeons chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Wow. I was so wrapped up in that story and so dissapointed when it ended. Gosh...You should write another. It was fantastic. Awsome...

Cheers!

Angel
bendingwind chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Aw... very sweet :)

Somewhat cliche, admittedly, but not so much that it was sickening. A little is actually good, come to think of it...

Annmarie
Mustang Gal chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
That was so good. I liked how you built the suspense up, if you didn't say who it was i would have screamed. But you did, thank the lord.
Gainel chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Oh!Oh my gosh! -wild applause- I like this Probably because kel-neal and Kel-Dom Pairings are my favorite...Cleon is a dumb oaf.. Ok ra...-falls silent staring at TV- -goes estatic and falls from chair- YEE! hes so cute!...O_O; um..Never mind that that wasnt seen! i'm not swooning over CMT singers...never-shiftlyglances- (I /had/ to put in the falling out of hte chair thing for thats what i did writing this review-
White-wolf2 chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Aw. How sweet. Like I've said many-a-time before, I love KN pairings. Keep up the great work!
heartdamoose chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
I love Kel and Neal pairings especially when you write them. Write more write more!
ossini chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Haha! I so knew it was Neal! Woo-hoo! Go Me!
Lucie - or Lux chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Cor blimey.

I swear, this is one of the best Kel/Neal fics I've read in awhile. I absolutely love your phrasing, word choice, and plot-developement, and especially your characterisation. You've got both Kel and Neal -exactly- right.

And the way you tied the first and last paragraphs together with the same line was brilliant.

I honestly can't think of anything wrong with this story. It seemed just perfect.

"She thought of him, and then didn’t want to, but did anyway. Remembering kisses that had shaken her to the core, and that had made her feel more loved that she had felt in a very long time."

-The best line in the fic, in my opinion.

The whole thing was bloody fantastic, and I do hope you get it in your mind to write another Kel/Neal soon.

Best of luck,

DL
dragon shadows chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
um,

i would say this is really good

but that last line really confused me

shadows
YO WHASSUP chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Aww...KN fluffy...fufufufufufu... :loveit
crazylittlekiwifruit-is-too-lazy-to-log-in chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
*dies of happyness*

*re-reads last part and attemps to die of happiness again*

dammit. *frowns* i'm already dead... hee hee. oh, my... at first i thoght it was dom... and i was all NO NO NO! but then you said neal and... *sighs dreamily* i loves it! i guess this would be a one-shot.. *sighs* oh well.

*smiles happily* it was wonderful! write more FICCYS!

toodlerz,

a very happy kiwi
elle chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Wow...that was so sweet! you really rock! but you still need to write more of your 'Don't Look Back' fic. Keep up the good work
pinky chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
wow...i wish that could happen i wish yuki dies...ahh why does tamora have to be that mean to kel? cmon! they are like meant for each other seriously! i liked your story a lot just one thing missing in there was putting more importance to their "best friends" friendship...everything ran by too fast but i did love it though! i need more k/ns please!
oceanspike chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
ya know, i'm just telling u this, you'll need to up the rating to at least pg 13. sorry, but someone could come and kick you out...i certinly don't want THAT to happen. UR STORY ROCKS! aw, nealean...how SWEET...