Reviews for The Price of Forgetting
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Refreshing to read a story where Ryoma isn't the overly cute one.
PheonixShadow chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
kawaii! I love it! Aw...Kiss and make better? ;)
xXKillorbeKilledXx chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
I found that really cute keep up the good work. :)
speadee chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
It was cute and funny, and almost as if the roles of junior and senior were reversed. There are behaviors that make up people's individual characters.

I can relate to the part about not wanting to grow up. I've been like that since jr. high, and as I got into high school, I started to not like birthdays.
thesilentzoo chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
that was so kawaii~ w
veevz chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
i loved it!

congrats!
Totally-Out-Of-It chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Onee-chan: Ne, I loved it. Shonen-ai is adorable and it was my first Eiji/Ryoma story. It's was adorable, nya! _ -big smile-

It: and that's why. y u dont read eiji stories or tennis no ojisama stories very often. You always start acting like Eiji-sempai.

Onee-chan: Nani? but Eiji-sama is so cute! and if he's 15 then he's finally my sempai! -cute giggles-

It: -sigh- nya.. -covers mouth- -blushes and scowls-

Onee-chan: eh heh! see, otoutobun? you're doing it too, ya?

It: -scowls and walks away-
Renn chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Aww...sweet! Happy birthday Eiji! (yeah, I know i'm late...)
MARMangaFan chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
What a cute story! You did a great job with Eiji. Ryoma is a little OOC, but then that's to be expected. This makes me want to read more EijiRyo goodness!
cherryblossom1128 chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
aww...that was so cute!
Canadian Anime Princesseses chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Hey,sry, but the damn log in page is not allowing me to log in, so i'll just be an anonymous person for now, even though i'm not, but that's okay(long sentence, no good)PLEASE CONTINUE!
shadowcat15 chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Kya! Kawaii! And you get bonus points for using the word 'glomp', which is one of my favorite words!
Ro.Kitsune chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
soo cute! i want more eijiryo fics.

silver
Shinikami Dragon chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
I tink that was BEAUTIFUL!

i loved eiji, so kawaii! nya!

you think you can write another one? Same couple?

onegai! arigatou gozaimasu!

Xx Sandra a.k.a Shini.D xX
KyotoXoX chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Wonderful. EijiRyo is definitly one of the cutest pairings in PoT. You did a great job of getting them together without changing there characters, which isn't an easy thing to do.