Reviews for Love Shinji
Rose1948 chapter 16 . 5/11/2013
I just came across this and all I can say is Damn!

This is a very good story. I wish you would finish this if you can. I truly enjoyed reading it. It's different and it flows.

Take care and thanks for sharing.
Toby860 chapter 16 . 12/4/2011
hey good story that should be picked back up. I'm just wondering when kanaka and shinji are going to finally get together. they do make the perfect couple.
goddessa39 chapter 16 . 5/3/2011
Sigh, I was really into this when suddenly... it went and ended without an ending. I was hoping for some Shinji/Rei of not some S/R/Kanako.
Jerrac chapter 16 . 1/21/2011
Hmm... Last chapter you said you weren't dead... That's good. But it appears this story is no longer alive...
The Wandering Soul of 1014 chapter 16 . 12/9/2009
-Oi, is anyone still out there? This is an interesting story . . . so close to the end too . . . if you are there, please finish!

Happy writing, and update soon!
Phantom 4 Life chapter 16 . 7/22/2009
Must have new chapter...*drools*..need more reading stuff...
Invincible Shinji chapter 16 . 7/22/2008
Very good. I am very interested in seeing what happens next. please hurry up and update. also, do you plan on bringing Mana or Mayumi into this; and i am intersted in who if anyone you plan on having shinji end up with (of the girls).
xokrates chapter 16 . 5/18/2008
Nice. I like the way you've integrated Love Hina and Evangelion. I think you screwed up in doing that number on Kanako and Bardiel. I'd like it if you went back and rewrote that part of the story. Pax.
Gamer chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
I'll be checking this stuff.
ShadowDragonGX chapter 16 . 11/18/2007
dude, I have got to see more chapters of this story, because I like how you have Shinji on this story here. So update soon man, ja ne.
Bobboky chapter 16 . 9/7/2007
sweet work
Neferius chapter 16 . 8/16/2007
I'm always glad to see this story updated. Kanako's up there with Shinobu so I'm glad to she that she's back in action. I sure she can do something to help Shinji. That's if they let her out of the hospital.

Nice work with Rei and Shinji and I hope to see the next chapter soon.

Read ya Later.
Another Reader chapter 16 . 8/15/2007
It's good to see this story is still alive!

And a good chapter too, by the way. :)
ldrn chapter 16 . 8/14/2007
This story is a great surprise! I'm not normally fond of crossovers, but somehow this one seems really interesting to me. I don't know why so many people in the reviews seem to be cheering for a Shinji x Kanako pairing; more importantly, I don't know why I'm cheering that pairing on myself.

Of course, I'm looking forward to more... and, honestly, desperately hoping the fates of the characters follow closer to Love Hina's happy tone than Evangelion's depressing one.
Seggy chapter 16 . 8/13/2007