Reviews for The Secret Veranda
applexc0re chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Aw, me likey. Very fluffy.
laura truewood chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
can u like plz write more on this story i need to no wot happens!

& they must become the trio again son

-laura
HpRaven89 chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
great one shot... I really want to read your story, Ron Weasley and the Green Flame Torch, my friend has said soo much about it...
Berde chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
very nice story. i just hope he was able to tell her (or am i just being hermione, assuming ron was about to confess?)...anyway, the kiss was lovely.
kelly marie 123 chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
beautiful. simply brilliant. and entertaining. *raises butterbeer*
Eowyn Organa chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
Cute! Good job!
TheSweetestThing chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
It would have been nice to see them get together, but it was lovely anyway. I love that she had the courage to kiss him on the lips.
Lady Tide chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
This was sweet. So sweet.. I'm not a big fan of Ron and Hermione together or like that and such, but it felt... Ah, well. This is really nice. I'm looking forward to reading Green Flame Torch, when you have time to post it. :)
gryffindorelf9 chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Awesome story!
Shinegami's Little Sis chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
o! I'm definately going to go read the other one now! It's really got be curious! good job!

luv lots,

Vanna
Laheara chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
This was cute. Didn't really say what year it was set in though. I like that she kept second guessing herself, that was cute and so NOT Hermione normally. I liked it but I hate one-shot, they seem so unfinished. What was Ron's reaction to this whole thing, ESPECIALLY the kiss and did they both make up with Harry later. :) This could very easily be turned into a fic. But I will read the other Ron story you mentioned, maybe some of these answers are in there. Good fic. :)
dancerrdw chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
oh i really think you should keep going it would be really nice if you did