Reviews for The Season of the Witch
Marcela chapter 11 . 8/9/2013
I love the story is simply wonderful. Please update and do not forsake this excellent story. I always wondered who would be the life of the characters in X 1999 Subaru especially after the end of the anime, this fic I think it is an excellent continuation of the anime X 1999.
Greetings.
TsubasaSyaoforever chapter 11 . 12/31/2008
GYA! You need to continuie this, I beg of you! Please continuie this!
TsubasaSyaoforever chapter 10 . 12/31/2008
Wow... why is Kamuik suddenly acting like a perfect gentleman?
TsubasaSyaoforever chapter 9 . 12/31/2008
*Gasp* interesting, interesting... NEXT CHAP!
TsubasaSyaoforever chapter 8 . 12/31/2008
Those... GR! Thge took Arashi! THEY TOOK ARASHI!
TsubasaSyaoforever chapter 7 . 12/31/2008
WHAT? Great,, so Sei-chan cheated on Subby? Let me at 'im!
TsubasaSyaoforever chapter 5 . 12/31/2008
No, Subaru! But, it's Seishiro-SAN and Subaru-KUN. Either you watched the english dub or chose not to add honorifics
TsubasaSyaoforever chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
*gasp* S-Sei-chan!
TsubasaSyaoforever chapter 3 . 12/31/2008

First his twin sister, then the man he loved, to the one whom he had as a daughter? WHY?
TsubasaSyaoforever chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
If Fuuma remembered what he'ed done, I don't think he'd be so calm with Subaru. And I think Subby would be glaring at him.

Keep it up!
TsubasaSyaoforever chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
hehehehe. I thought as much. Like Subby would betray Sei-chan and cheat on him.

But this is really good! I like it!
Insanity Lord chapter 11 . 5/8/2006
Wow. Great story. I'm loving it! _ Hope you update soon!
lazyxhime chapter 11 . 12/19/2005
This is a great fic!
TintAngel chapter 11 . 11/7/2005
At first this was a very confusing story for me. But as i read on i understand what is happening and stuff and i just want to say hurry up and finish it! I want to know what happens next!
Anrixan chapter 11 . 11/6/2005
I love this fic. It is so well written...and I love how it's developing! Of course...I want to know why she can't 'whoosh' the sword out of her hand...is it kind of like how Arashi lost the will to do it? Hmm...I guess I just have to wait and find out! (Pst...I like how Ken is Karen's son...and I think it's adorable how Seiichirou was able to tell. D)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »