Reviews for Mezashite
i-see-faeries chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Aw, that's so sweet. Incredicbly cute. I love it.
Snowberrie chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Aw... that was so sweet... I loved it.. )
fightingdreamer5 chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Aww, very cute. I like that you made Tezuka sing (smile)
moribayashi chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
ep! that was swet! xD

i think it's time to admit that am addicted to your tezufuji only's adorable oneshots. oh, and a belated happy b'day to you. ;D /throws confetti/
senkoed chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
i dunnoe what to say... ah! very smooth very nice very good! (-U)sorry about the lameness.
WoLfePaWs chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
this is ... the only thing I can say is that I feel touched after reading this...this story just gives me that touched, sentimental kind of feel...great job there, you~!
RoYale chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
...aww. But what does "mezashite" mean? .;; hehe, sorry, my Japanese is really bad (that's Japanese, right?) I loved the completely different point of view, and how you had a completely different theory for why Fuji closes his eyes. It was a sweet fic ) but not overly so. Please keep on writing!
LiQuYu chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Nicely written fic... very nice ending... keep writing...
kagami chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
This is so sweet... expecially the song at the end. Is that really from part of a song? Or you made it up? Anyways, this is so good. Thanks.
BabyTears chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Hey that's an intresting way of writing... sweet... gambate sa!
ruji chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
It was a beautiful fic! A different POV indeed, but it worked out great!
tezuka eiri chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Is this the end? So did Fuji and Tezuka ever meet up again?
Maria-chan chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Maria the Cactus Keychain? *laugh* Tinitingnan ako ng masama ng kapatid ko gawa ng katatawa ko...

Pero- the story itself- I think Fuji really was great here, and the TezuFuji understanding, was really true. I could see this situation happening in the future, honestly.

And the last part... Tezuka /singing/ and Fuji understanding, and Tezuka being /cheesy/ *hearts*

Talagang idol parin kita 'no! _