Reviews for Abandoned, Forgiven
Darkrin chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
That was beautiful, and even though I was listening to kinda sad music, I think it still would've been very touching. Maglor and Maedhros are my favourite characters in the Silmarillion.

Poor little Maggy and Maedy. *huggles them*
Melannen Halfelven chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
That was wonderful!
Vana Tuivana chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
I love your conception of a second, private oath of loyalty. I could easily imagine Maglor thinking about this and resolving out of his pain never to 'betray' Maedhros again... Lovely work.
sdgfsdfafgafgad chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Hey, this was cool! I like shorties, and your was well done. If you click on mwa name, you can a read a dramatized version of his rescue(hint hint)
Elfique chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
im guessing its pov of the lovely maglor, very nice short n simple
Evenstar Elanor chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
as i said before:

MAGLOR! AH! my love...

okay back to the story, good job. great portrayal of his guilt (poor boy... ::sniff::) you make him sound so vulnerable and lost, like a child, which is what we all are at some point, some more than others. Go Fingon! aw... poor Maedhros... yes i know, u just couldn't resist writing about him, could you? his poor suffering, emaciated and all.. hehe. o well, i love the narrator!

"Another Oath I will swear now. Never will my brother be alone in his actions again. If it leads to my death or destruction, so be it. I owe Nelyafinwe at least that much." that foreshadows so much. YEA MAEDHROS! you two could've gone back to VALINOR, but NO! don't get pardoned... sry. i grudge him that one..

great job. MAGLOR! MAEDHROS! ANGST! the 3 essential components to a great story. i applaud thee, miriel