Reviews for Lost Cause
Catmint chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
*sniffle* This is really sad. But really well-written. I love the use of irony in particular.
Taintless chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Absoutely fecking brilliant! I can't wait to read more of your stuff and am adding this to my C2 archive/ fav author / fav stories as I write! Great work! You really got Draco down.
Minteh chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
Gah!

This is just... just bloody brilliant. Beautiful and brilliant. I love it. One of the best fics I've ever read. This is exactly how I see Draco, and I couldn't have written it better. Good Job. Fantastic Job. He hates him because he knows he will never ask... Oh it's so beautiful and so brilliant. I can't even think of any other words, and for me, lack of words is quite unusual.

I think I hate you because you wrote this fic, and not me.

By the way, you've got anonymous reviews blocked, you may want to change that in your preferences. Also I really think you would enjoy the fic I've written. It's short and deals with Regulus and my theory behind him. Give it a shot if you have time.
mintaminta chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Hey, i quite liked this especially for a first fic! I just wrote 2 so i know how much it means to get reviews! Really liked it and hope to see where it goes! If you feel up to reading, plez review mine! XOXOX