Reviews for Band Wars: A New Horn
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 10 . 1/27
Oh god this is beautiful. I'm of the Connecticut East Lyme Marching Band, and this was such a great story even if I didn't get some of the references.
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
I like it, very wonderful.

TDH
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
This is funny. I like it.

The Duelist's Heiress
Galinda Burroughs 417 chapter 10 . 7/24/2007
StarWars and Band are two of my faves! Even though I'm a clarinet and you'd think I'd take offense at the Empire references, I loved it! I totally understand the friction between Brass and Woodwind. This is amazing!
LEDlorien7 chapter 3 . 11/5/2006
Great job again. Why are drummers bad guys though? drums are obviously the best.
LEDlorien7 chapter 2 . 11/5/2006
nice job. i really am impressed by how well your story parallels the original Star WArs. I'm really enjoyin it, i can't wait to read the next chapter.
Gandalf -Dumbledore -Obi-Wan chapter 7 . 11/4/2006
“Uh…negative! Negative! We have a uh…sun block leak here now. Give us a few minutes to lock it down. Uh…large leak. Very dangerous.”

XD sublock leak... so funny... although i think you need more variation from the movie script... this is getting a bit too similar to the actualy thing, not as entertaining as it could be.
Gandalf -Dumbledore -Obi-Wan chapter 6 . 11/4/2006
“I felt a great disturbance in the Drill.” Jason answered softly. “As if thousands of feet fell out of step…

XD *rolls on floor laughing*

and that whole marking time while using the Drill thing is awesome... so funny...
Gandalf -Dumbledore -Obi-Wan chapter 5 . 11/1/2006
Then one of the troopers stepped forward. What he held in his hands terrified Amanda beyond all reason. It was one of the Empire’s most infamous tortures. It was a tape player. And Amanda knew what it contained. A recording of a freshman concert band. She would be forced to listen to the awful sounds until she either divulged the information that Fred wanted or she went insane.

XD aww... we're not that bad...

and i love this whole trumpet blaster thing. awesome.
Gandalf -Dumbledore -Obi-Wan chapter 4 . 10/29/2006
“Drum Line! Or worse.”

XD this line is SO funny! i was laughing so hard...

She let out a kind of war whoop and the two male Drummers who backed her up started to play a furious cadence.

*rolls on floor laughing*

“Not as clumsy or random as a trumpet."

SO true... and XD i love how it's a hybrid... hehe The Drill... and whenever i think of Darth Fred i think of my band's drum majors as sith lords. a very amusing mental image, seeing as they are all extremely short.

He was slowly, methodically marking time with his feet. He allowed the rhythm to beat in his very blood. He summoned the energy of the Drill to focus on Shannon’s throat.

*dies laughing*
Gandalf -Dumbledore -Obi-Wan chapter 3 . 10/29/2006
hehe... drummers sandpeople... SO true.
LEDlorien7 chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Wow, this is so awesome! Yay for marching band! I think this is a really well done parody, for everything in the movie, your story has a counterpart. That's really awesome!
Gandalf -Dumbledore -Obi-Wan chapter 2 . 10/28/2006
hehe... cracked reed... i'm loving this.
Gandalf -Dumbledore -Obi-Wan chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
XD i LOVE this! escape reed... sax troopers... darth drum major... so funny!
RosieLeah chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
lol. one of our asisstant frum majors is named garth. the darring sometimes call him garth vador. but only he darring ones do that. the rest of us dont want to face his bark, which hurts more than the bite.