Reviews for Roses Red
Estelle chapter 7 . 11/13/2007
um...i really like this story but...how do you pronounce the country's name Dyrria? i keep trying, but all i keep coming up with something that sounds like diahrea...and i know that's NOT how you intended it...or at least i hope...: )
Backroads chapter 10 . 8/4/2006
Ahh... family reunion! Isn't that sweet? It was fun, just slightly awkward for everyone involved, and a great way to introduce the news!
iloveme2815 chapter 9 . 7/24/2006
okay, it is so good, is the baby/heir that she is to have Seph's? it hink it is, and that would be cool, lol so yea
iloveme2815 chapter 8 . 7/24/2006
sry it took so long to review back, lol didnt even notice the note ne there, lol but it was kinda confusing, but thats just because i didnt read over it well enough, and all the character names i think were messing me up, lol so yea, its all good, love the story, about to go read the updated chapter, really excited, but i have to say in the council meeting chapter, when they get the prophecy, its a really good one, lol and then that lead person says "Find Her" uh, good drama!
Ardelis Mercy chapter 10 . 7/24/2006
Yay! Another wonderful chapter! So glad you updated! I want to find out what Edward needs to tell her! I can't wait! It'll be something exciting, I can tell. And I loved how Joseph is falling in love. I wonder what will happen between those two? Please update fast! I am so loving this story! ...I'm doing some revising on my story. It might take a while until I'm comfortable with it, but I promise, it will happen and you'll get to read it. Hopefully soon. :)
blackangel88 chapter 10 . 7/24/2006
OMG! THis story line is awesome! You have a lot of mistakes if i may point out but dont worry every 1 makes them. This is a amazing story. luv ya

xoxoxox
Ardelis Mercy chapter 9 . 5/27/2006
YOU UPDATED! *Cheers* Wonderful! The argument between Aurelia and Joseph was really good. I liked that part a lot. It makes me want to know what he meant when he said "You and your heir". It's so exciting! And I'm just really glad that you updated finally. But I know what you mean: life can get in the way sometimes. It's understandable. But hey great job on this chapter. I loved it.
biancarobinson chapter 8 . 5/24/2006
I was enjoying this story. Then there were no more chapters. Hopefully you will fix that.

P.S. Edamame are soybeans.
Backroads chapter 9 . 5/24/2006
That's true, Joseph is the provider of the drama. He needs to do bad things.

Anywho, I'm so glad you updated! I love you for it!

And this was an excellent chapter. The emotion was spot on, lots of stress that winds down to subtle irritation. Great descriptions. Just good all-around.
Glaze chapter 8 . 10/7/2005
lol, be sure to take good care of the cyberpiggy! I can't believe Aurelia was found out! What will becomw of her now? I think she will get out of there as soon as possible and live in a cave for a few years, you know, wait till everything is calm down, people are notd looking for her so much, maybe her hair will turn all gray and no one will know who she is! Huh, but then she would be old. Update!
Backroads chapter 8 . 10/4/2005
Gah! Joseph! How could you have done this?
x.tears-n-roses.o chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Good story... very interesting...

sltfpixie323

Please R&R my story too! :)
Ardelis Mercy chapter 8 . 10/2/2005
I'm so happy that you updated. They've seen her hair! Oh no. What is she going to do? You should really update fast so I can find out! :)
mistyqueen chapter 8 . 10/2/2005
yaahh an update! nice chapter and bout time someone figured out her secret
Lulai chapter 7 . 9/12/2005
Yay. Stuff! I am seriously behind on my reading, and it's not helping with all my, er, extra stuff (()) I couldn't find anything wrong with these two chapters! Good job! And don't fret about the little things. I have made more errors like that than I can count.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »