Reviews for What's in a Name?
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 11/22
This was better than I expected and that makes me really happy. I enjoyed reading this a lot so thank you for writing the story!
bluerozelovetruth chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Ding chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Awe it seems like you left it at a cliffhanger! Bah whatever, it was an amazing story while it lasted. Thanks and chow!
JynxedHeroine chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I absolutely loved this! I hope you write more chapters for this story. It was really amazing!
rysmith73 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
THis has to be the 10th time i've read this. i love this
AnimeXOXOlover chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Godschildtweety chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
really good
anime freak 318 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I really liked this story. I have to say that i most enjoyed when kagome thought "Ha! Take that you zombie-woman…I'm his bitch…not you!' ". Had to be the most memorable line for me _
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Interesting concept. This kind of "hard-knock" relationship is interesting. I'm somewhat used to Inuyasha getting a little softer with Kagome...

Something to think about.

Keep writing!
Lionsheart13771 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
awwww that was good! I feel so happy now :)
inuyasha.lover33 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Wow i never think about inuyasha calling Kagome a bitch becuase he loves her! D great fic!
Pumpkin Maximus chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Gah! That was adorable! XD So cute, definite fav. 3
catgirld86 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
hi. love it! -
Emilywhou chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
So amazingly tingly and cute! Absolutely adorable oneshot. They are my favorites to read but I realize that they are exceptionally hard to write. You shined through though, for this one was wonderfully sweet even with the lack of chapters! But most of all what made me love this story so much was how you held everyone's characters so well that I couldn't tell the difference from that of the manga. Great job indeed! Keep it up!
Rocioo chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
I loved it!

i really did xD

who would have thought! haha

btw hi its rocioo from dA!

where are joo there?