Reviews for We Belong
Keiko-chan chapter 3 . 10/22/2015
Aw I wish it was updated I didn't find it until now. It hasn't since 2007 but I still with all my hope that it does one day.
Nina Morenos chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
Gosh, how I love this story!
It's kind of sad that it hasn't been updated since 2007 :(
elf mermaid chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
Mou, a cliffhanger if I ever saw one! *pouts* Please update soon, I am really enjoying reading this! Thank you for writing this story! :)
NurNur chapter 3 . 12/19/2009
PLEASE UPDATE! I just read what you've written so far and I believe your a very talented writer! I would love if you continued the story!
SewerSurfin chapter 2 . 11/26/2008
this is a really nice story...i hope you write more soon!
Mia chapter 3 . 8/21/2008
Hey! This story is great so far, i love how its progressed in three chapters. The grammar, structure and length of the chapters are awesome, i really love it and hope that you update soon! Kagome and Inuyasha are so sweet, and i find it adorable that he got the kimono done for her and that Kagome can't help but imagine her and Inuyasha there.

Waiting hopefully for another update (: .

Mia.
Rebecca chapter 3 . 6/28/2008
I like how this story is progressing, the part when Kagome got the kimono Inuyasha made for her is soo sweet! I'm certainly in favor of you continuing this so please keep up the good work! oh and could you also make this have a happy ending? I love happy endings (unoriginal I know!) Your title to this story is so fitting they really do belong together. I'll be watching for future chapters posted, good luck!
Salena Knight chapter 3 . 12/19/2007
Wonderful story so far! _ Please update SOON! It's to good be not be!~_
Reaching You chapter 3 . 9/21/2007
wow, have u like BEEN to an old-fasioned styled japanese wedding before, did u read about it somewhere, or did u just make it up. Whatever u did, it sounded so cool! Anyways, u better make a new chapter real soon, or else im gonna be very angry. *gr* lol. MAKE A NEW CHAP SOON YA HEAR? lol...ya hear..i kill myself.
Inu's GuRl1015 chapter 3 . 9/1/2007
wo InuYasha is a lil nasty! lol but 4 real i loved it plez update when u can.
Inu's GuRl1015 chapter 2 . 9/1/2007
aw that was cute! who knew inuyasha was so full of emotion!
Inu's GuRl1015 chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
that was so cute! i loved it it really got me thinkin all the stuff u said really makes sense like thats really goin on in the show!lol yeah i know im crazy! but it really does!
bluemiko chapter 3 . 8/28/2007
cute story, I love where it's going. please update soon:)
YumeTakato chapter 3 . 6/16/2007
I really, really have enjoyed your story so far, and look forward to reading more of this as time goes on. It's a really wonderful and fresh way of looking at the Inu/Kag relationship.
DemonKatsu chapter 3 . 5/30/2007
this is a good story update soon!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »