Reviews for What you're Waiting for
nrdhrd3 chapter 10 . 3/7/2014
Definitely continue!
KimOfDrac chapter 10 . 6/5/2013
Ok I know you last updated 8 years ago but you can't leave it like that! I love this!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/5/2013
please write more and fast this is really intresting
Guest chapter 10 . 1/24/2013
More, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, MORE, please more!

It's been 8 YEARS! Get your game together, and start writing! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? For me?

The title is 'What you're waiting for'. You know what I'm waiting for?
More story! That's what I'm waiting for so, more, please more!

A fan of the story
spike'smate chapter 9 . 10/11/2012
xander sure is a twit! why cant he leave buffy & spike alone
spike'smate chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
yay tara and willow together again!
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
I luv this fic. Luv that song, and luv bowling for soup. I luv their song highschool never ends. Ahh so true.
ginar369 chapter 10 . 4/21/2011
Any chance of an ending. It is good so far.
sakura1120 chapter 10 . 4/22/2010
*sniff* *cry* *cry*

There aren't any more chapters, and you haven't updated anything in years. I hope that by some miracle you decide to get back onto fanfiction and finish this story, because if you don't, I'm not sure what I'll do. I hope you check your email, and see that you got this review. If you do, pretty please with a cherry on top message me and atleast tell me if there's ever going to be a glimmer of hope or not. Thanks. I'll put this on alerts for now and pray you message me. If you're not going to finish this though, maybe you could announce it, and say that someone else can pick up the storyline if they want. I know some authors do that. I hope you finish this though.

-sakura1120
stopthatbluecat chapter 10 . 12/28/2009
Lovely, darling, just lovely. You really should continue.
spike'smate chapter 10 . 12/27/2009
great story but PLEASE PLEASE continue asap
estelin chapter 10 . 10/21/2008
this was excellent keep up the good work and writing. i can not wait for more.
guitarbabe2005 chapter 10 . 9/6/2008
hey love good story can ya finish its really sweet
januaryfreeze92 chapter 10 . 5/29/2007
CONTINUE... pretty please?
Buffy21 chapter 10 . 12/9/2006
This is a wonderful story. Please update soon, I can't wait to read what happens next.