Reviews for Study Guide
ilikesaddleshoes chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
Oh. My. That was great. No, no, it was Great! And...I can totally see that happening. Kudos to you on sticking to the characters and not mutilating the original story in any way! But Naruto...woo boy...i wonder if Shinigami can walk up trees? M, must be one of those deep mysteries of life. Anyways, I look forward to more of your work, keep it up!
Terpsichore ON CRACK chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
Mwehehe... Poor Ichigo! Imagine if she had gotten something like Ranma 1/2, 'I challenge you to a battle of martial arts soul reaping!' Nyahaha! This was really good!
Jewel Gun chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
The last sentence was too funny. Honestly, Naruto is so addictive. I wonder what will happen to Rukia after that. xD

Excellent one-shot! You should've seen me laughing my head off (literally). Somehow Rukia acting like that out of the blue just made sense. About Ichigo and his friends... well, I love them all. (:

Once again, great job!
jai chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
OMG! *dies laughing* This is hysterical! I love it!
Trinity chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Gwahahahahahaha...! Very funny! Truly original! First time I read something like this! I love Rukia's reactions! Did you really mean that about shoujo mangas or were you just writing? I'm a girl, and so I like shoujo, and I also love shonen, too, so I will be broad-minded for once. And yes, what would Rukia's reaction be when she caught hold of Naruto? *imagine but too horrified to think it through* O O
Sargonne chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
KYAH that was the greatest thing I've ever read. EXCELLENT. *applauds* XD.
no one in particular chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
this is funny! that's fine if this is just a one-shot sort of thing, but if you plan on another chapter, i hope rukia gets a hold of naruto.
Kawaii Yoshi chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
HAHAHAH...brilliant. I loved it. I could just see Rukia standing on top of Ichigo like that, pumping a fist in the air.

Whoa, Rukia reading Naruto? Hmm...Rukia doing handseals...that would be way to weird. 0o;

Great job. Keep writing fics.
missashlee28 chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
This was an absolute GREAT story! I was very amused by the whole situation and really loved the ending (lol if only she had got her hands on Naruto)! I loved your characterization of Rukia, I thought it was dead on and I love her contempt with the human race laced with a touch of reluctant tolerance and respect. Great job, I definitely cracked a smile a few times during this one so it really made my day. Keep up the good work.
BrotillaTheHun chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Hrm...yeah...I'm gonna say you're right, there isn't much Rukia/Ichigo in this. However...this was damn funny. The idea of Rukia getting all incensed from reading an action manga is...almost too fitting. Personality wise, you did a good job with Rukia...although I think Ichigo is a little too harsh, something I see quite often in the bleach fanfic community. He's a bit of an ass...but he's often a little TOO harsh. Anyway, an quirky and enjoyable read. I hope to see more bleach fics from you in the future.
namistai chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Very funny and extremely plausible. After all, Taito-san has Rukia reading horror manga. She would definitely go more for the shounen manga than the shoujo. I also liked how you had her tweaking from withdrawal.
kk chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
lol! I haven't read Ippo so I really don't know the whole story about that, but the humour is obvious and I enjoyed it. Glad you decided to post. Please keep on writing.
Antaera chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
I love this! It was so adorable! It's absolutely how Rukia would have acted - chucking away all the shoujo stuff and diving into shounen territory. *giggles* Imagine our Rukia turning into a full blown otaku, spouting all the stuff she reads. Hope to read more from you. This was brilliant!
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10