Reviews for Study Guide
Jewel Gun chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
The last sentence was too funny. Honestly, Naruto is so addictive. I wonder what will happen to Rukia after that. xD

Excellent one-shot! You should've seen me laughing my head off (literally). Somehow Rukia acting like that out of the blue just made sense. About Ichigo and his friends... well, I love them all. (:

Once again, great job!
jai chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
OMG! *dies laughing* This is hysterical! I love it!
Trinity chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Gwahahahahahaha...! Very funny! Truly original! First time I read something like this! I love Rukia's reactions! Did you really mean that about shoujo mangas or were you just writing? I'm a girl, and so I like shoujo, and I also love shonen, too, so I will be broad-minded for once. And yes, what would Rukia's reaction be when she caught hold of Naruto? *imagine but too horrified to think it through* O O
Sargonne chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
KYAH that was the greatest thing I've ever read. EXCELLENT. *applauds* XD.
no one in particular chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
this is funny! that's fine if this is just a one-shot sort of thing, but if you plan on another chapter, i hope rukia gets a hold of naruto.
Kawaii Yoshi chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
HAHAHAH...brilliant. I loved it. I could just see Rukia standing on top of Ichigo like that, pumping a fist in the air.

Whoa, Rukia reading Naruto? Hmm...Rukia doing handseals...that would be way to weird. 0o;

Great job. Keep writing fics.
missashlee28 chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
This was an absolute GREAT story! I was very amused by the whole situation and really loved the ending (lol if only she had got her hands on Naruto)! I loved your characterization of Rukia, I thought it was dead on and I love her contempt with the human race laced with a touch of reluctant tolerance and respect. Great job, I definitely cracked a smile a few times during this one so it really made my day. Keep up the good work.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Hrm...yeah...I'm gonna say you're right, there isn't much Rukia/Ichigo in this. However...this was damn funny. The idea of Rukia getting all incensed from reading an action manga is...almost too fitting. Personality wise, you did a good job with Rukia...although I think Ichigo is a little too harsh, something I see quite often in the bleach fanfic community. He's a bit of an ass...but he's often a little TOO harsh. Anyway, an quirky and enjoyable read. I hope to see more bleach fics from you in the future.
namistai chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Very funny and extremely plausible. After all, Taito-san has Rukia reading horror manga. She would definitely go more for the shounen manga than the shoujo. I also liked how you had her tweaking from withdrawal.
kk chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
lol! I haven't read Ippo so I really don't know the whole story about that, but the humour is obvious and I enjoyed it. Glad you decided to post. Please keep on writing.
Antaera chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
I love this! It was so adorable! It's absolutely how Rukia would have acted - chucking away all the shoujo stuff and diving into shounen territory. *giggles* Imagine our Rukia turning into a full blown otaku, spouting all the stuff she reads. Hope to read more from you. This was brilliant!
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10