Reviews for Study Guide
Rose Unspindle chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Hee hhe, never read Ippo, but I can just imagine what she'd do with Naruto, (it's really weird saying that name now, since I made the mistake of naming one of my cats Naruto),

anywho, yeah, lot of Shojo manga is VERY repetitive. You ever read Backstage Prince? Guggh. I've found some that are worth reading but definitly wouldn't trade my Naruto for them.

Really love your stuff!
XxdaniXx chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
lol awesome one-shot!
Kitsuru chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Rukia reading Naruto? *shudders at the thought*
One percent chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
absolutely amazing! I am so gonna read ippo now!
BugzAttack chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
At least she hadn’t gotten hold of Naruto.

_ agreed
cherrichik chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
i giggle and laugh. we just don't give ichigo enough credit. on top of leading two lives, he has to put up with one gullible closet-living midget.
Favored chapter 1 . 6/13/2009

Bleigh chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Ahahaha good job, I enjoyed reading _
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
That was brillent.

I really enjoyed reading it. The ending was very funny, maybe you could write an alternate ending where she does discover Naruto because that would be hilarious (Sorry it is just a really good story so I want to read more of it)

I hope that you will have a good day!
Page Carroll chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
OH DEAR I LOVE YOU FOR THAT
vikkaayBYAH chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Brilliance and hilarity! I liked it, and I think there IS some IchiRuki. Awesome!
Isa Knightwalker chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
LOVED it! I've never read Ippo, but Naruto is love. XD You should write one where she DOES read Naruto! Or Death Note, just because the shinigami in Death Note are rather monster-like. XD Amazing!
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »