Reviews for Study Guide

Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
OhmyfreikingGod. Onehundrethreview.

This was awesome!
firedraygon chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Ippo! Hahaha, I'm surprised Rukia didn't like the shoujo, since she loves all those cutsie rabbit and bear faces. But hell yes, lessons on 'what is strength?' tops love-triangles! So great. XD

~fd97
evhein chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
o... m... g... ! i loved this so much! i have no idea what manga it was that she was reading... i only recognized naruto... but omg that was freaking amazing! i loved it! omg!

you should do another, with rukia introducing manga to renji and byakuya, and renji getting into some yaoi and it would be just... *drools a bit* it would be amazing.

zomg if you don't, i will!
LianFex chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
LOL! This is so cute! LOVE IT! I'll check your other stuff!

~Lian
MONST3R chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
if she got a hold of naruto...

i would definitely be scared.
firetucks chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Definitely going to my favorites!

Gosh...Naruto and Rukia...

NAN DATTEBAYO?
Clueless chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Naruto? If she does Ichigo is gonna die a horrible death. Really enjoyed this ficcy.
angelicat123 chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
LOL

hilarious
Myuu-Foxgirl chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
xD xD xD

Okay, I know I've read this before, and thought it amusing. However, I didn't quite understand the characters, as at that time I hadn't read Bleach at all. Now that I have (or, to be more accurate, am in the middle of it - am on chapter 108), I laughed a lot harder.

You nailed 'em. You nailed 'em so perfectly. xDD Rukia would totally be annoyed by run-of-the-mill shoujo, and prefer shounen. She would totally go crazy!otaku over them, too... xD I haven't read Hajime no Ippo, but the Naruto reference killed me. KILLED ME. Rukia and ninjutsu? Karakura wouldn't survive! xDD (Soul Society would've had a devil of a time imprisoning her, too. xD)

Truly brilliant. xD

~Myuu~
FanimeScribbler chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
LOL, That was HILARIOUS! I love the ending. Rukia's very impressionable, no? Lol...I imagine her following Gai's crazy training methods after reading naruto and urging Ichigo to run 500 laps on his hands as well XD.
Flipping Sheep chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
I think I broke a bone rolling out my chair laughing. X'D Purely brilliant stuff. There's a scene rolling around in my mind now, of Rukia running up to Ichigo and screaming, DATTEBAYO~ or something equally bizzare.
amazingsensation chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
LMAO. The ending really got me.

I love this and Rukia. *glomps* Cute oneshot.
farfrommyworld chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
i'd definitely love to see rukia get hold of Naruto. how would she react to Lee and Gai's youth crap? HAHAHA~~
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »