Reviews for That Time of the Month
Draco mudiliar chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
that was sweet of Harry...
Penghost chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Very nice and cheeky. Exactly as i like it.

Greetings

Herby
LilMissDarkMind chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
that is so sweet! i wanna harry *starts to sob* why does life hate me?
atruwriter chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
I was looking all over for this story! I remember reading it years ago! I thought it was just the sweetest thing, so I'm so happy I was able to re-read it and place it in my C2! Great work, such a sweet story!
IKnowHowToPoop chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Pure, waffy fluff, lol. I like the whole idea of Hermione and the time of the month. Men just do not know how painful cramps are to women! And all that bleeding? Lol, I'm getting off topic. I believe you've become a favorite author of mine. I like this. It's humorous. I guess I'll repeat it again, I really like this, lol.
Pretty Padfoot chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
that was cute - do ppl actually get cramps so bad that they cry? i personally have never gotten bad cramps but i guess i'm lucky
Anathema2 chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
Wow. "And the pretty bird went bye-bye" is definitely one of the best things I've ever heard during a history lecture. (It's right up there with, "Now, here's one of the more threatening propaganda posters. 'If you ride alone, you ride with Hitler!'") This story is wonderful-hilarious and unique, in addition to correctly spelled. Rock on.
fanjimmy chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Funny story.
Sadistic-Snape chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
i loved it!

very funny!
the-power-of-love chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
kind of sweet and sick and the same time but then that just maybe me
TeenTypist chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
This was so great. I should make my boyfriend read this. Hilrious and so utterly true. Although I never found medication much help. Though you probably didn't need to know that. Anyway, this story just made my day. Great job!