Reviews for Karana Magical School of the Warrior
Shire Fey chapter 1 . 4/10
I am sorry to see this hasn't been updated in so long it seems like a very interesting story and I would love to know more. If you don't plan on finishing it but have some idea where you were going to go with it I would love to know if only to quench my desire to see how it ends.
Best of Luck on Other Stories!
Shire
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
This is slash right
Guest chapter 3 . 5/30/2014
this is stupid. i thought harry wanted to show that he wasn't to be pushed around by dumble. but then he just accepted the position of dada teacher without protest. and i thought he was to be a student... he is just making himself a chess piece to be manipulated. well...
Guest chapter 3 . 5/7/2014
great story,best i've read,pls continue the karana skul of magic
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
good work
pdragon34325 chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
This is a very well written story, great job.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
continue!
Aire5 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
fun read
alexma chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
Love your fanfic please update soon thanks
Guest chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
Amazing
Raven Salazar Potter-Black chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
You may want to make a bit more of Harry's reactions from oh, that is starting to get irritating.
Soaring Hawk1 chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
Please update!
Flying Chrissy chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
just wondering if this story is going to be updated?
Sai the Ink Master chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
I want to read some more! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Starter chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
As a reader, I would like to ask the author to update this story, please! Overall the plot has a solid foundation and action within it. Just a minor problem however is when Harry becomes a professor, even though he's famous he's still technically around fifteen or sixteen years old, so older students should've been less accepting of his role. To make it more realistic you could've put in more conflict between Harry and the students, especially students that are similar in age where they should've challenge his knowledge first or provide a demonstration at the start of the class beforehand. Still a really great story, just a shame if it's not completed.