Reviews for Karana Magical School of the Warrior
ShulkXMelia23 chapter 1 . 3/13
It is ok not great if there where more chapters I would probably continue reading after the first chapter but at thispoint with only 3 chapters and the story being mediocre I just don't want to continue don't be discouraged though it has potential
Bronze chapter 3 . 2/10
I am so sorry to see this allowed to die! It was interesting to read and I was enjoying it. I do have to wonder if in the end, after Voldemort was truly dead and Harry victorious, would Dumb-As-A-Door be sitting in a corner crying as Harry took credit for killing that thing?
Bronze chapter 1 . 2/10
Sorry to say but it's now 02/10/2017 and the last update was 01/26/2005. Unfortunately making this a long dead fic. I say I'm sorry simply because this and so much potential. Harry escaping ol' Dumb-As-A-Door and getting a superior education well outside Britainis a good idea and one I really like. The old fraud and his supposed greater good which is only truly meant for himself would only hold any and every student that attends back. Then when you add in the fact that the whole damn country is probably several centuries behind the modern age you get garbage in and garbage out. How else do you explain the whole concept of blood purity? Now I can see breeding to make the family magics stronger. But when taken to the extreme as has been done, they're now weakening it to the point they're producing more squibs then magicals. Continuing on down this road means there won't be any magical children to send to Hogwash in a few generations. Hell! The Purebloods aren't even producing enough children to replace their numbers. It would seem that the inbreeding is also making them stupider as time goes on.
Mitsukini Haninozuka chapter 3 . 1/30
More chapters please?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
I really like this story and wish there was more. Is there any chance of you continuing it.
2424 chapter 3 . 2/8/2016
This story has really good ideas but the ideas need expansion. Please continue to write and complete the fric.
SakuraKoi chapter 3 . 9/6/2015
So good
Shire Fey chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
I am sorry to see this hasn't been updated in so long it seems like a very interesting story and I would love to know more. If you don't plan on finishing it but have some idea where you were going to go with it I would love to know if only to quench my desire to see how it ends.
Best of Luck on Other Stories!
Shire
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
This is slash right
Guest chapter 3 . 5/30/2014
this is stupid. i thought harry wanted to show that he wasn't to be pushed around by dumble. but then he just accepted the position of dada teacher without protest. and i thought he was to be a student... he is just making himself a chess piece to be manipulated. well...
Guest chapter 3 . 5/7/2014
great story,best i've read,pls continue the karana skul of magic
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
good work
pdragon34325 chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
This is a very well written story, great job.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/12/2014