Reviews for Balance of Desire
Just A Feather chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Nice. I like this one.
Maria Starlight chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Awwwwww its so kawaii! w
yakiyuki5044 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
yaoi...

lemon little at the end

love puzzleshipping!
VirgoP10 chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
I like your version on how hw met Yami! Very cool! Please look at my profile and tell me which couple you would like me to write about!
Pagen Godess chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
and we all know what they did before yami goes off to play
Kurogawa Yumi chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
I loved the story and the HikarixYami concept ;3
SitDog-Boy chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Wow, this is really great! o.o The description is wonderful! Never read a fic like this! _ This is going on my favorites!
ReaperRain chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Oh, that was so GOOD! This should definitely have been in the first manga, and the first anime too if stupid 4kids allowed anything VAGUELY suggestive...but they don't...anyhoo, excellent writing, and I'm kind of glad it wasn't the fluffiest piece in the world because it can really ruin a story sometimes if it's overdone. I kind of wish this wasn't a oneshot, but I don't think you can really add to it, seeing as it's perfect as it is. Thanks for writing it!

ReaperRain
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Its not fluff I'm pretty sure of that but its deffo got a good balance to it that makes it feel all rounded and warm.
Talena chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
AWSOME!dont tell me that was all! plz make more chapters?
UtenaAnthy03 chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
I thought this as interesting. I like it. Even if it's 'not really FLUFF fluff.' It is still good.
kingleby chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
cute _
Edward the spiderqueen chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
I agree, much more fun. I'll be back to read the rest of your yugioh fics! MWUAHAHAHAH! *ahem*
Sapphire Gardevoir and Star Enfinity chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
I really don't know what to say except...wonderful! Could have been more 'fluff' if you want to call it that, but otherwise it's great.
Daikaio chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Why do you always come up with the best YamixYugi-ness? :/ XD Good work!