Reviews for Tears of the Phoenix
JustKeepShipping chapter 6 . 2/4
This is brilliant!I love the plot and yo up the good work!
But I have a question. It says "He had never been kissed,and had never imagined his first kiss with the pharaoh."Didn't Yugi kiss Seto before? Maybe I'm looking too much into this,hmmmm...
Briana chapter 1 . 2/3
I like it . Can not wait for the next chapter.
a hopeful reader chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
You know I really bloody love this story but I don't think you're ever coming back to it which is a shame and you should if you cherish the people who have read and loved your writing and plot. BE LOYAL AND FINISH IT BECAUSE WE ALL WANT TO READ WHAT HAPPENS.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/18/2013
awwww poor Seto, mean Atemu such a leecher...poor naiv Yugi
i really do hope that one day you come back or somebody else finishes this story...and dont let Yug jump so fast in Yamis bed...he really needs to work harer to wooe him
Guest chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
Oops sorry. I hadn't read the part about henna
Guest chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
Kisara's hair is white not red
JudyTheMangaFreak chapter 6 . 2/27/2013
Please update again! :) I want to know how Yugi would survive and all x)
wolf girl chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
uhoh yugi is n trouble now and if it wasnt hard enough Seth walk in on yamixyugi feading each other write wat happens next
Hiei Dragon Girl chapter 6 . 1/19/2012
I love this story! Please update soon!
Dark Magican Girl chapter 6 . 1/14/2012
I love it when are u going to make more chapters
TexasDreamer01 chapter 6 . 10/12/2011
Maybe that's why Hathor is represented by a bull? It must've been considered an expression of love to serve someone beef.

update?,

brittney
vampmuffin chapter 6 . 8/4/2011
good story. I feel really bad for seto though, I mean I get the yugi and yami pairing, but yugi and seto seamed so cute together in this fic. I do like this story though )
Lasski chapter 6 . 7/31/2011
Very good! I'll be hanging out for your next chapter!
Lasski chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
Just wanted to review this story before I went onto the next chapter. I'm really enjoying it! I can't wait until all the players start to realise what's going on. It's not going to be pleasant. *rubs hands together gleefully and grins*
kate chapter 6 . 4/2/2011