Reviews for Out of Delerium
Truckee Gal chapter 1 . 8/22/2018
The lasting side-effect belongs to Lee, who had a glimpse of how it would be with Amanda. Me thinks he won't be able to stop reliving that any time soon! This was fun, watching Lee pushed to the limit.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I've always liked coming back to this story every once in a while. It brought a smirk & smile to my face. Been down in the dumps the last few days. Funny how this wonderful show that I love so much manages to always bring a bit of sunshine to me. Thanks that was great! Kindly scarecrowfan
stephanie.baughn.7 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I absolutely love this story! I re-read it every so often. This could've really happened too. I would love a story of Lee actually telling Amanda what all she did. Its great!
LaCorelli chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Oh, this is very good, and now my personal canon for what happened between scenes. I love it, and Lee's reactions seem so spot on for him.
Amanda chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
Great story! fFnally a filler for D.O.A.
Alittleromance chapter 1 . 3/11/2001
Really cute. Loved this little romantic departure from reality. Great filler for a great episode.
Linda chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
Dottie, this was just great! I love it when Amanda gives our handsome spy something to think about!
Elise2 chapter 1 . 2/28/2001
Ah, this is wonderful. I love how Lee suddenly realizes that she really is a woman under her innocent act. I've always thought there were hidden depths to our Amanda. After all, she wasn't always a mother! Once upon a time, she had a love life with Joe (of sorts, anyway, LOL) Too bad Lee is such a gentleman! But we wouldn't love him if he weren't. SIGH!
spygirl4247 chapter 1 . 2/27/2001
I loved it!I would,ve loved to see it on the actual show.
Melinda G. Light chapter 1 . 2/26/2001
This was great.
connie chapter 1 . 2/26/2001
mmm interesting nice job
Sherina chapter 1 . 2/25/2001
I thought your fan fic was well written. It was seductive and sexy, yet still clean. I think those are the best. Good job. I'd like to read more of your work.
sandra engley chapter 1 . 2/25/2001
Very cute,I like this bold Amanda and the way this speeds up the relationship, for Lee to think "this is my Amanda" Perhaps the antidote had all ready worked, but she was tired of waiting for him to see what was right in front of him.
becky chapter 1 . 2/24/2001
Hee hee-now that's a scene I would have liked to see in the original ep! And I've always wondered why they never asked Amanda if she wanted to order a sandwich, but then the whole premise of the show would have been shot...cute filler, thanks for sharing!
barnstormer chapter 1 . 2/24/2001
Dottie, I thoroughly enjoyed this filler. The characterizations were wonderful. Thanks for sharing this story!