Reviews for CrestFallen
BrownieStick chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
Ok no.. Why was this never finished? I mean seriously, that is just a sickening injustice perpetrated on us KP fans.

...I'm following this anyway.
FreyrThorfinson chapter 2 . 1/30/2008
Like the Style of this Storie. Just makes me sad to think that thid should not be continued, so please, continue this wonderful creepy Storie. For all of us.
riverkirby chapter 2 . 5/22/2007
Naive lil' kid. She is so gonna be taken for a ride huh?
Go-Colts chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Please please please please please update! This is my second time reading this story and it's still amazing-a perfect fit for Paragon. The ending to Paragon just seemed...inadequate.
metalguru chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
"Sweet Dreams are made of these" Ha! Good choice of song, especially for the subject material. I think the Marilyn Manson cover would work better than the original, but that's just me. If this one's anything like the first story, it should be great.
Spice of Life chapter 2 . 12/6/2004
Wow, this chapter was completly awesome! Dia and Jao, you guys make a great team! Wow...this was just...totally great!

Just so you know...I'm still hoping for a happy ending. _
Frederick Aloysius chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Ah, I am glad to see that you have returned. This last chapter had me on edge the entire time. I'm guessing that it porbably wasn't the best of ideas for Kim and Ron to have 'freed themselves' at the end of Paragon in Josh's house.

I'm tempted to know, did Marilyn actually talk with the real Kim or was it just a vision that Josh wanted her to see? Could it be that Kim and Ron are in fact fine and must come back to stop whatever horrible plot Josh has in mind for Marilyn and her father? God I hope so. I mean, Paragon wasn't exactly the happiest of endings, but at least it seemed as though Kim and Ron would be together and at peace.

Please, please let what Marilyn saw be something other than what really happened to Kim. I'm not sure i can take it if the two of them have suffered for the past three years. I mean, didn't Ron go through enough all ready?

Anyway, great update and I'm looking forward to the next chapter and the rest of the story.

Frederick Aloysius
Shego2Drakken chapter 2 . 12/5/2004
Y'know, I actually half-expected this to be a sequel to Secrets until I saw that it was a sequel to Paragon in the first chapter. And I didn't realize both Kim and Ron had died until I reread the last chapter of Paragon... and I still didn't sorta get it.

Just a question: What's with the bolding of the first word of every paragraph?
ss3dj chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
good so far. can't wait for the rest.
TheFourthman chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Man. You creep me out sometimes.
troyandpepythegreat chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
i liked it it was a great story so far i cant wait for what happens next plz continue. great fic
Spice of Life chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
You have to be the best writer on this site...EVER. I hope this fic is a little happier then your others...but I'm sure that's not gonna' happen, lol. Anyway, I'm watching 'Unsolved Mysteries' right now and reading this...not a great mix, lol. Anyway, I loved it to death [Mwahahaha!], update again soon!
Classic Cowboy chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
oh my god you made a sequel ... can't wait to see where this goes, keep up the great work!
Lonestarr chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
It is my opinion that the surest way to screw up a classic is to make a sequel, but so far, this is proving to be the exception. I'm anxious to learn how Marilyn reacts to the weirdness that is sure to come.
krazy-echidna chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
SEQULESEQUELSEQUEL! *explodes with glee* I love you so much right now.