Reviews for Under the Mistletoe
jaspersbelle chapter 9 . 3/3
I love how you stretched this one out. So clever!
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 2/5
Haha, this is going to be brilliant! Looking forward to reading the rest! :D
Muirgen Monet chapter 4 . 1/30/2014
I could totally see Trewlawney saying that. Too funny. I like this story, especially how it starts and snowballs out of misunderstandings piled atop one another.
Rosmerta chapter 9 . 12/1/2012
Awww! I was just wanting a nice Severus/Hermione Christmas romance, and this really fit the bill! On to the sequel...
Light on the Horizon chapter 9 . 11/19/2012
Brilliant story! :)
thebookworm90 chapter 9 . 10/15/2012
What? No more chapters? Okay. Let's see when this thing was last updated...

*scrolls to top of page*

WHAT?! February 4th, 2005?

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Shame on you to leave such an engrossing fanfiction unfinished for so long.
Montara chapter 9 . 2/19/2012
I think Dumbledore had something to do with that mistletoe...maybe he realized they need some help.

At the end I was wondering if this is it...it seemed incomplete...then I read your AN so now I'm going to read Cupid's Arrow :D Thanks.
1.1.1.1.nolongerinuse1.1.1.1 chapter 9 . 2/17/2012
Bloody brilliant :D
No-Rhyme-Just-Reason chapter 9 . 12/12/2011
So glad to discover there is a sequel. Hermione's mistaking Severus for the table leg (in an earlier chapter) had me in stitches! :D It'll be interesting to see where things go from here.
KayDee-DesignerExtraordinare chapter 9 . 8/31/2011
Aww! So sweet. I loved this story, and I'm totally off to the sequel. Holla!

xXKodyXx
lovethenlost chapter 9 . 7/9/2010
aww how sweet
Lue'cleste chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Nice little story! I will have to say when I heard the place was called Merlin's, I nearly choked on my drink... Merlin's is a brothel in my hometown!

Still, a nice little story :) Nicely done. :)
Nenne chapter 9 . 1/13/2010
That was really funny and sweet. I will read the sequel.
maddie chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
omg "i do love Merlin's myself." gotta love dumbledore! I absolutely LOVE how you portray snape!
FreaksWillRule chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
I love men with an attitude.;)