Reviews for Espionage
LW12 chapter 1 . 3/1
I love it
lalaisnotmyname chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
*gasps, snorts* Please, the hilarity! *gasp, wrong-ended chuckle* Gaki (twin sister) look at this! *evil laughter* Poor Wuffers... This is a very well-written fic, short and funny, just the way I like it. Keep up the excellent writing! (And the perverted Treize... keep it coming...)
mistyamethyst1312 chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
lol i loved that is was so funny.

Jane Austen Girl chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Well, Trieze fell right into THAT one... *snickering uncontrallably*
mikomi bansiki chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
oh man! that was hillarious!
Kou Haruko chapter 1 . 1/21/2007

poor wufei! his buddies set him up as the bait/distraction ;

he had to get molested by treiz LOL
getaiyou chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
That was so not how Trieze act. But it funny. I would love a picture of Wufei with that dress on.
keiichisei chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Wow what an incredibly odd ending for this story, haha.
arppro chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Woah... I must have read this fic at least like...four times over the years, and I can't believe that I hadn't left a review! D:

Every time I read it, it makes me grin and laugh, especially the " “I would love to improve relations with you.” " line. Brilliant.

Anyway, much love for you and your writing~

lucratcia chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
I really liked your story. I never imagined Wufei in a dress, but it fit. I thought it was really funny, especially at how Treize "pounced and chased" Wufei.
The Dream Whisperer chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
"That crazy general was molesting his name!" BWAHAHAHAHA

I love your fics, so very very cute! Good job!

Added this to the Knight and the Dragon C2, hope you don't mind.
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
*snicker* Treize Kushrenada, General of OZ, and part time cad. *snicker* And I loved this line: That crazy general was molesting his name!

Poor 'Fei-Fei - Treize wanted to molest more than that! :)
Sasheenka chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
This was so freaking funny! I was laughing like mad all the time! Great Fic, really. Treize and Wufei are so lovely together..._~
PS Aagain chapter 1 . 1/13/2005

I'm Pixie Smith and I totally adore all of your Gundam Wing work. Like, really, really, really adore! I'm actually sending this as a review because I can't access your email for some reason.

Anyway, I wanted to get to your homepage and clicked on the link "" but I keep getting a 'cannot find etc' message. Is your homepage down at the moment or do I perhaps have the wrong link? I'm really interested in your work and would like to have a look at all of your stories. Do you perhaps post your work on another website like ?

Um… Since I'm here I may as well ask you, do you plan on finishing 'Takeover', I really, really enjoy that fic too!

Anyway, I know that I've asked a lot of questions but I really do love your work!

Pixie Smith.
ToriAnnMari chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
in this way iky pedophile gross but way kawii luvd so cute cant help ja