Reviews for BLood lust
Whispering Lotus chapter 5 . 2/15/2009
I really hope you'll continue this story once ('_') it's very good and funny and I can't wait to see what could happen next. Please update again and finish this story (_)
HelenaLaVince chapter 5 . 12/13/2008
kya hope you update soon... chrono was so cute ,
krista chapter 5 . 8/3/2007
NO! U DONT HAVE ANY! WRITE LIKE THE DAMN WIND!I WANNA KNO WAT HAPPENS NEXT! ITS ALMOST THE END OF SUMMER!HURRY! ttyl
Mini riceball chapter 5 . 7/30/2007
well when ur dont wit ur skool work plz put up the next chappie i jus love ur work on this
twinkle-twilight chapter 5 . 4/23/2007
NOO! :gasp: it's been 2 yrs!i'm sure hw doesn't take tht long to finish!(sry if tht sounded kinda mean but it isn't suppose to sound mean) hehe! i really wanna read on on wht's gonna happen! nth major has yet to happen! hurry pls! haha XD
Sangopuppy AKA NAYNAY chapter 5 . 4/16/2007
eep?

DG: I AM SORRY I CANNOT UPDATE FOR A WHILE I AM RACKED WITH SCHOOL WORK!

That's it! I thought that it was another chapter. Now I REALLY DON'T LIKE school.

;-;

Hope that you get out from your pile of work soon.
Sangopuppy AKA NAYNAY chapter 4 . 4/16/2007
How did that guy break into there meeting? wow.

Sheda is so nice and cute.

Yu-gi-oh/Chrono crusade fic would be nice.

Aion in girl clothes would be funny, but no killing Chrono or Rosette.

Um... ~giggles~ is turning the fic into a yaoi suppose to be a threat?
Sangopuppy AKA NAYNAY chapter 3 . 4/16/2007
Like the author notes.

Not a cliffy. I beg to differ.
Sangopuppy AKA NAYNAY chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Oh man. Professor Kate late F*ed over. Ironic that she is studying criminal Justice and Trail while Chrno is eating people.

So he only has to eat every so often. hmm.

Great. Chno is going to have Rosette as a snack.

lol. Maybe not.

Not cool. Your just like those people that choose when to put in intermission and stuff.
LinnyShindo chapter 5 . 1/20/2007
aw... plz update son... i beg u... .
yoshiko nakamura chapter 5 . 4/23/2006
hey,rachel here

hope that you will update soon. my god you actually manage to leave me on a cliff hanger... i will be waiting for you to update soon...and good luck.

loves,

rachel
tegan new chapter 5 . 3/31/2006
oh well duh everyone racked up with school work. the teacher are boodly durg accits. good on ya and can't wait till next chapter. bloodly durg accits. 0
Bloodrayn chapter 5 . 3/2/2006
okay mylady its been a year so hows the story?
raspberrysorbet chapter 5 . 2/6/2006
damn it...you better update...i wanna see what happens between Chrno and Rosette! * it sounds so steamy * -note- i am having perverted thoughts...
Anendee chapter 5 . 6/16/2005
this is cool. i like how you are mixing it up a bit as you are. though i am looking forward to more Chrono/Rosette interaction.