Reviews for Fluffy blanket
Mr.Saturn99 chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
That was very beautiful. :)

*Sigh* It just gives you a very cozy feeling, just wrapped up in a magical wonderland, somewhere, out there.

I really need to thank you for this, now I know I gotta get back to day dreaming about places like this...
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
So sweet and cute and fluffy. Time between the families and the blanket sounds so cool ! No wonder I love these coupling so much XD.
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Phew...I know why I get so sleepy after reading your fics. I almost hope that in a sort of "idiotic way" that I'll get to share in this wonderful feeling of "bliss" that seems to accompany every single one of your fics. (It's also the only time I really feel good like that...just about to go to bed after wroking and doing stuff all day...nothing beats that "exhausted, but happy" feel.

It's also one of the things I love most about your work. _ And off to the next...

P.S. When you mention the two saying that they finished it in Mizuhoan, I assume you mean Japanese, right? In Japanese, they could say "dekita" or "dekimashita," which both mean that they "did it," or "completed it..." although I believe there's an expression that's even better than that one. _

If I were to imagine them finishing the blanket, they'd first sigh, in the "tired-but-happy that we did it" kind of way, and then, they'd be like, "issho ni dekita, ne..." or something like that (which should directly translate to: 'we did it together, yeah...?'). Someone who speaks fluently can offer a better way of saying it, this is just what I learned. Hope it's correct... :P
HitnRunHeretic chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Aww! That's so cute!
LittleKittyKyon chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Cute. Very cute and very nice, as always. God, I wish I could write like you. lol.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
Very fluffy. The Hope and Kero parts were adorable. Could you write a fic about them? I loved the blanket.
J.A.Phillips chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Yay, the might of Lil-Samuu triumphs again!

I'm sorry, I just HAD to say it. :)
TheWhiteMonk chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
CUTE! Your stories are a nice break from FanFictions that are too serious.
Skyraptor66 chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
The cuteness, it's so...uh, cute. Wonderful work as usual. Hope to see more!
NakigoeMizuKibun chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
It make me so happy I want to cry! I love it more than anything thank you so much for writing these stroies.
Urby chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
"The might of the blue duck triumphs again!" Hee. Ah, the fun of battling with bath toys.

The story's so fluffy I wants to make a blanket out of it. (Issnot soppy attall, bad you for thinking that! Be proud of your work!)