Reviews for Astroturf
Morrigain chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
: ) Nice story. I just loved it!
hyb9 chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
fantastic.

As always, you incapsulate very complex characters in a concise yet eloquent manner.
ahanchan chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
Aww! That was really cute!
Ms Trick chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
i really liked this! awesome story!

trick
Pedantic Sheep chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Heh, despite what you said about the swap in roles, I think it fitted really well. Love the way you managed to put duo's emotions into the things he did. In short, I love it *huggles the story*
TARIGARMA12 chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
you are doing a good job here ya know keep on going and update it
Shaeric Draconis chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Thank god for this story, I was looking fo story and yours was the first from the top, the rest were...well not my type, heh.

I loved it and I'm only glad that Duo came to his senses. You have to be careful what you wish for, you might get it and its not what you think its going to be. I'm only glad that Heero was forgiving *slaps Duo up the side of the head anyway* think next time gorgeous, heh.
Mithros chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
aww _
Nightengale13 chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
::soft squee::

I love this. I love that Duo knows that Heero will be there in half the time he says he will be; I love that Heero just wanted to see how the toilet worked. I love that Duo didn't diss the pigeons when he saw that Heero likes them. I love that Heero did the slip-across-the-car-really-quickly kiss that's so hard to pull off properly because the wheel gets in the way. I love the tiny detail of Duo drumming his fingers on the vid before swinging into motion to prepare for Heero. I love the last line.

This's going on my favorites list!

::huggles you::

~Thirteenth Nightengale
Link Worshiper chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Ah, yes, another happy story from el you! ('Bout freaking time! O_o) Nice and cute and just what I need as I mindlessly grope for stuff to read (I'm going through another sad period of fanfic withdraw!). Anyways, I liked the way it progressed, even if, as usual, Duo did something retarded to make Heero be like, "Enough!" Meh, but whatever. It ended cute and happy and yay :)
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Nice fic. I like how you wrote it. Well done.

_~