Reviews for Redemption Street
VogueThousand chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Awesome job !
savetoniqht chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Very cute! I don't know why I've never read it before, but I love it.
tianathetiger chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Aw.. another cute one. Casey and Olivia kinda throws me but I still like reading about it. I guess I am just so used to the idea of her and Alex. Anyway, nice work.
DianeB chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Once more, you have easily combined a plot with some plausible femslash. And then, of course, there's the "explicit version," which I went directly to. Whew. Talk about yer plausible. Woo-boy!
Caster chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Wow! This fic was wonderful! There aren't many Casey/Olivia fics out there, and yours seemed to be such a labor of love. It was great to get it from Olivia's perspective. The case, the hospital... it all really added to the atmosphere. The grammar was great, as well as the character depth. Great job! I hope you write more C/O stories in the future.
deletingmyname10195 chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
CUTE! Oh my that was cute! I hope that you add on to it!
VillageVoice chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
NO NO NO NO, you can't end the story. I need more of it. It is so totally awesome it's not even funny. PLEASE PLEASE write more.
Mercaque chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Wow... I thought this was a fantastic read, and I'm not even really big on femslash. Your plot moves along nicely, you have excellent physical descriptions, and you sketch the Casey/Olivia relationship very intelligently and convincingly. Kudos to you and keep it up!
Bensonsone chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
I like this a lot! Great job with the evolution of their relationship.
Polarice chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
great story! i love anything with casey novak! bravo!
LordCthulhu chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Good stuff. Great story as usual. Reading this from a non-fan perspective, it's still an enthralling read.