Reviews for Saga of the Rapier's Blade I: Points of Dispute
Silcatra chapter 6 . 6/14/2004
Yeah...sounds about as happy as Fett ever gets. Onward to Rapier's Blade Part II!
Silcatra chapter 5 . 6/13/2004
This just gets more fun by the minute, doesn't it, Rhys?
Silcatra chapter 4 . 6/13/2004
I thought everyone knew about Fett's armor's sealed environment? That was some stupid prey. And the little bit with Guri ought well to lead to something interesting.
Silcatra chapter 3 . 6/11/2004
And add Darth Vader to the mix...If I weren't saving this for one chapter a day, I'd have finished this all at once. After all, so much more fun is often managed with the darker characters than the light.
Silcatra chapter 2 . 6/10/2004
Oh...fun. Then again, with these characters in the ring, it's never not fun.
Silcatra chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
I agree with Fett...Bossk's stupid :P. Still, good for comedic relief when he thinks he can get the better of Fett...or when Fett blows the blank out of him just because. Anyway, interesting so far.
East-Coast-Invictus chapter 6 . 5/24/2004
i only read the first and last chapter and so far, this is really good. :D i'll be back to read the rest. i need to get off my ghetto computer cuz we've got dial up and ppl can't call.
i'll shall return! and plz update!
Imp chapter 3 . 3/30/2004
Still interesting. Pardon me if I'm abrupt. You do well though, imitating (I suppose that's what fanfiction is) writers who do this ...professionally. It comes out rather well.
IMP
Imp chapter 2 . 3/30/2004
Nothing's perfect, but that was surprisingly good (and close) for a fic concerning Boba Fett - at least as far as characterization and lack of horrifc grammatical errors and cliches. Congratulations. I hope to have the time to read and find if the story is as good. It's seems everytime I read something apparently worthwhile, I lack the time to finish it.
IMP
Starknight chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
I will be reading this, I have to review now because I just want to thank you for writing a fanfic on this! KW Jeter's Bounty Hunter Wars were great and deserve to be in fanfics! I like the idea and will enjoy reading! Thanks!
Kitty Fett chapter 6 . 6/2/2002
Please, please, please give us more! I do want to see how this one turns out! Don't just leave us hanging...please?
Chibiusa9 chapter 6 . 5/18/2002
;_; PLEASE finish this story! I was so into it, and then it stopped! I want to know what happens next! Usually I have a very short attention span when I'm reading stuff, but this story really held my attention! Please write more. Onegai-shimasu (pretty please). And please e-mail me when you do. I want to know right away. Arigatou.
John chapter 6 . 7/11/2001
This is one of the best fanfics ive read in a long time. I was disapointed with the to be continued because most fanfics are never finished. Complete this please.
Naphtali Phoenix chapter 6 . 4/12/2001
Damn, you've left me hanging in suspense once again. But I'm sure next chapter will be VERY interesting.
JA-Japster chapter 6 . 4/11/2001