Reviews for A Proper Course of Action
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
A great story. Very well written.
StarLight9 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
This was hilarious! Poor Aragorn! And I loved the ending - sometimes these things have a way of working themseles out. Indeed!
Asher Elric chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Bloody funny! I loved this!
Rain in the Morning chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Brilliance! I don't know why there aren's any more reviews for this. Seriously, this little anecdote is so fabulously entertaining. I have so many favourite moments, so I will try to narrow it down to a few:

“I would gladly attempt to seduce the Steward of Gondor,” she said, looking at Aragorn, “if I were first permitted to ride into battle in service of my country." -HAH! Hilarious how she unintentionally foreshadows her own fate. Also loved Aragorn's mumbled reply.

“I’m going to get dessert now! It’s trifle, tonight! And you’d *better* like it!” -And she did not even have to add: "Because if you don't, I will stick a sword where the sun don't shine!"

“If the White Lady is unwilling,” Gimli ventured, a gleam in his eye, “then perhaps you could attempt to seduce the Steward, Legolas, for in looks and manner sometimes you are not unlike a— ow!” -I have a feeling that Gimli has teased Legolas about his... er... *feminine* appearance several times before.

“I did not, repeat, did not pledge my service to a Halfling, slog through the Mines of Moria, battle countless legions of orcs, and before it all spend years and years tramping about the wilderness, so that I might become Vice-Prime-Acting Chancellor of anything!" -Ooh, the King's scary when he's angry! What happens when Aragorn loses his temper. You know, considering what he has been through, and with whom he has beent though it with, it is remarkable that he stayed sane all this time. I say it's healthy for him to blow off some steam.

Anyway, I congratulate you on an incredibly funny story (adds to Favourites), and thanks so much for the entertainment.

-Rain
akanekai chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
*chuckles* very funny. I personally like the seduction idea, but I doubt anyone in their right mind would agree to do it! So assasination it is! YAY!
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Hilarious,trust Aragorn to be noble and eowyn ruthless !

An enjoyable read !