Reviews for Camp Umbrella
kahill.shore chapter 18 . 1/12/2013
This whole story is freaking legend! I think your stories are kickass this one made me laugh my ass off great work
Maddie Burnside chapter 18 . 7/23/2012
great job you should totally do a sequel but with them a bit older and just a suggestion younger Ada so then it can be stevexclaire and leonxada though i do enjoy steve vs leon again excellent job hope to see the sequel :]
CamyMurderessEvil chapter 16 . 1/29/2012
hello!

the truth that this is my favorite chapter of all I have to admit I love your stories are the best ones are fan of both games (resident evil and devil may cry) are the best so it must be that I love your fanfic so I hope you do 're the best but I hope that inspires you much for your stories remain just amazing ) bye.
wesker-strikes-agian chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Awesome story! I love all thought you put into the characters! Keep it up!
Phear me chapter 18 . 6/11/2010
lol, dam you, you made me...u made me become a fan of nemesis for a bit! DAM YOU (oh i hope u dont mind but im gunna refrence u in my next Comady/Parady RE story, and this story)
Phear me chapter 10 . 6/11/2010
Id like more lines with nemesis and Tyrant, like for one thing, at breakfast..

Nemesis: paaaaancakes

Jill: did Nemmy just speak?

Carlos: yes, yes he did (backs away slowly)
xwittychickx chapter 17 . 4/1/2010
Haha, this is probably the funniest fanfiction I have ever read! :D I love the humor you encorperated into this, it's actually quite clever in some instances. On some points I was a little confussed, but oh well, it was still an amazing story over all. Great work, and keep it up! _
pooguy chapter 9 . 8/11/2009
dude being chsed by chickens is scary. Not as scary as pissed off swans though
Mending Hands chapter 3 . 4/3/2009
I can't describe in words how much I freaking LOVE this story.

It's so cute, funny and entertaining...like watching an episode of Survivor only about a million trillion times better. The little fights and mishaps that occur between each character are all so cleverly written. My favorite was when Wesker wrote "Idiot" on Chris's forehead XD lol Chris really is dumb isn't he? Even in RE5 I thought he had the IQ of a sac of peanuts. Oh, and the mickey mouse sunglasses? Brilliant. I'm loving Wesker's stereotypical evil laugh as well ;) Great job, amazingly written. Can't WAIT to read more from you *squeals like the fangirl I am*

Krista XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Valerie chapter 5 . 5/1/2008
I love your story, and the Monty Python refrence. The only complaint I have is that I love Brad, and you commonly misspell his name, so it reads Bread.
Shadowwolf403 chapter 18 . 11/4/2007
dude i was lmaro and i hope you did make a sequal
The Dispirited Heart chapter 18 . 8/1/2007
Sad, Alfred and Alexia weren't visited by Nosferatu :(
A L P H A - H U N T R E S S chapter 18 . 8/1/2007
*looks hopeful* Sequel? *glomps Wesker before leaving with an air of hopeful non-stop torture to face the Resident Evil cast once more*
A L P H A - H U N T R E S S chapter 15 . 8/1/2007
*blinks* Wow, I hadn't re-read this story for a long time, for me it has been almost like reading it for the first time. Man, that poke ball part was rather random, ok, really random (o.o)
XxEnigmaxX chapter 17 . 4/7/2007
Dude- wanted to say this too- I like Moulin Rouge oor how ever that was spelt when i first saw the movie i watched it like four times a day it was so good i love the music too- anndd- Fatal Frame is a tight ass game. its the only game that actually EVER made me scream! I screamed... shameful. LOL OH OH OH! I AM REVIEWER 100! YEY! OK, now hurry up and make that sequel girl! I wanna see Wesker and Chris again! they so coot. OH and Devil may Cry is a keewl game. i lurve it. :) SEQUEL! NOW! PLEASE? ok ill shut up. BYE!

CB