Reviews for X2 Parody: What really happened
Zelda12343 chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Hilarious! Hope there's more someday
Elegos-Sirinial-Shamtul chapter 2 . 11/5/2008
That was awesome! PLEASE UPDATE!
Princeps Invidia chapter 2 . 7/12/2007
I like this, it's very hilarious :-) I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.
pinki84297 chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
WOW THIS IS A FREAKY STORY. FREKAY
PsychoTherapy chapter 2 . 7/23/2006
Haha..

Funny as hell.

Awesome Job.

;)
CanYouLoveTheImaginary chapter 2 . 6/9/2006
LMAO!Well carried. All i can say problem wise is that there are a few spelling errors...but other than that, it's hillarious. I have to admit, when watching these movies(even though i love them to bits) i cant help but poke fun at some of the cheesy lines:)...great story, cant wait until you update
Avaricia chapter 2 . 6/5/2006
That was HILLARIOUS! I love it simply love it!
xXPotterFreakX chapter 2 . 6/2/2006
GENIUS! Pure genius. totally hilarious and true. LOVE IT.
manystorywriter chapter 2 . 1/17/2006
This is absolutely hilarious. I could not stop laughing out loud.

Bond, James Bond…no sorry…Wagner, Kurt Wagner

HAHAHA!

Please update right now at this minute!

(in scary voice) Or I'll use my psychic powers!
tvnerdgirl chapter 2 . 10/16/2005
Hey! I read this and I laughed hysterically through the whole thing...it was great! I love all the references to the actors' other work, as well as the joke on Hugh Jackman's on-again off-again Kevin Costner worthy accent! Just brilliant...
mamaXunicorn chapter 2 . 8/28/2005
LOL good chapter! update really soon! yay somebody who actualy knows that Jean turned into a pheonix! she didn't die! GOd PEOPLE! SHe DID NOT DIE! anyway update soon!
mamaXunicorn chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Very funny! but you know what would be even funnier. in canada when wolvie is walkin and hes sees the wolf he goes. "i wanna pet the puppy i wanna pet the puppy." (the wolf goes into the abandoned buidig) is that your dog house puppy thats a big dog house. ( Wolvie sees the sign) Alkali lake. is that your name puppy? alkali? oh alakli. (Sees wolf is nowhere in sight and hangs his head) oh man" Yeah my freind made that up and everytime we see it thats what we do.

And ive seen Sworfish and Oklahoma! (and kate and leopold and someone like you and van helsing oh and the boy from oz (boradway play) I am a hgue HUgh Jackman fan! yay! good story!
missy42 chapter 2 . 4/15/2005
This is great! You need to do more! Especially love the way you cross into other productions the actors have done. Do I hear a nod to Nightcrawler as the Emcee in Cabaret? Wolverine as the flamboyant Peter Allen? Rogue as the bird-saving little girl?

Also, "Icky icky Karma sutra" is, infact "Estoy tirando la basura" in Spanish. Translate to "I'm taking/throwing out the trash/garbage." But I lilke your version better!

"missy42"
mrmistoffelees chapter 2 . 4/5/2005
LOL! COuld you continue? I would like to see the rest of the movie parodied.
xcityxnoisex000 chapter 2 . 4/2/2005