Reviews for Digimon Tribute
nightmaster000 chapter 11 . 4/29
Awesome story. Hope you pick this up again someday.
ArcherShirou chapter 11 . 12/14/2013
Tai / Rei is better than Tai / Sora in my opinion, the love triangle will be divetido reading
ArcherShirou chapter 10 . 12/14/2013
Impmon if he was not so proud he could be one of the strongest Digimon of this story, it is basically a mix between Naruto and Sasuke as a digimon.
the story is excellent excuse the delay in commenting and just recently signed up on the site
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 11 . 10/18/2013
Have you not updated this fic due to losing interest in digimon or is it that personal life has gotten in the way?
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME! Please, please, update this totally glorious story again soon! Not knowing what will happen next is driving me more insane than Piedmon on drugs! Great story!
thesame12 chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
is the frontier gang cameo or part of th storyline?
thesame12 chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
wow maybe u can get them to watch the new series they mention!
Bolo42 chapter 11 . 2/24/2012
This has to be one of the best story's I've read on this site. Keep up the good work!
Spectramon chapter 11 . 10/4/2011
Great story, please try to get going again, I really wanna know what you make out of this.
Jhon Jacob Jingleheimher Smith chapter 11 . 8/23/2011
Great fanfic! Hope story keeps coming. Please don't abandon this one for your others. Oh and put a really surprising twist in it involving the Devas if you can.
digirukatofan9999 chapter 11 . 7/30/2011
awesome please make more
Hikari no Destany chapter 11 . 5/27/2010
Ahem, I have only one thing to say to you...WHY THE HELL ARE YOU MAKING EMPTY PROMISES?

You say the Frontiers are gonna make an appearance in the pig Deva chapter but you haven't put the damn thing up yet. I wanna see some bacon!

So, put the damn chapter up! Better yet, FINISH THE DAMN STORY!
Aslook chapter 11 . 4/25/2010
Great story! I really love it! Please don't abandon it! You haven't updated in four years! Please update soon! Pretty Please with sugar on top! I really want to know what is going to happen next! And why is the bad guy focussed on Tai. Unless its Neo. But please update!
ghost chapter 11 . 2/5/2010
great story needs to be finished

idea you could add x antibodies , for tai and matt
holy chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
this is amazing

you have to finish this story