Reviews for Digimon Tribute
Caro N chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Me: Thank goodness you managed to get it all back. I was getting worried.

Chloe: Me too...which is wierd.

Me: Hmm...yeah, I could tell this was Chapters 1 and 2 combined. Once again, funny and actiony!

Chloe: Okay, I don't even know if that's a word. My favorite part is "DAVIS YOU BAKA"! Sounds like something Yolei would say on more than one occasion.

Me: Keep up the good work AnT! See ya later!
Tamer of Light chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Awesome. That sucks that deleted this. But yay that you got it back!

I hope you can update soon after all the reposts; fantastic job so far!
SaberLightning chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
I'll help you gain your reviwes back. I forgot to warn you about it :)
Weirdo chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
THANK GOD, I thought that this fic would be lost forever. Undrave, I am eternally grateful for your help.

Now that's out of the way, could you post the address of that digimon website you use so much in your next update. I've searched all over the net and I have never managed to find a decent digimon fansite.

Also, are you going to ever post those medabot pictures you posted on mediaminer? Or did you lose them?
Black chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
YEA BABY. The merging of the two seasons was seamless. Excellent work and RUKATO FOREVER!

(My favorite bit was when Guilmon that he was a cow cause he wanted to eat the grass)
Epsilon chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
WTF? They deleted this because of script format? That's pretty crummy...wish I could help but I haven't saved your stuff on my PC. Good luck getting everything back together!
Ninetalesuk chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
YADDA! It's back up! Hoory for you and Undrave, AnT! YAY!

Just like the original so, I know we'll see more! Keep it up, buddy!
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19