Reviews for Digimon Tribute
ReadingWritingMusic1995 chapter 11 . 7/1/2009
plez update, this is rele great!
ReadingWritingMusic1995 chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
Neo? Who's Neo? I've never heard of him. Can u explain him to me plez?
will reed chapter 11 . 4/15/2009
dude please updatethis stroy is awesome.i hope you have a plan for impmon that isnt lame like canon's was
Tai Kamiya chapter 11 . 12/2/2008
This is great but i seriously want to see it finished.
Tai chapter 11 . 10/4/2008
This is great, now all ya have to do is finish it
JapanManiac chapter 11 . 8/10/2008
Please , please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please! Updated! I've waited a long time and would really love to se more!
digimon one chapter 10 . 5/18/2008
Dude I got to say, you managed to blend seasons 1-4 perfectly, the producers should have used your story's for thier anime. asome job dude
Songbird of the End chapter 11 . 5/17/2008
(-after spending two hours in the "OMG squee!" feeling-)

Ok, ok, I'm better now. (-cheesy grin-) I hope this review will be coherent enough! Now then, I love the way this fic carefully merges the different seasons (AND you're leaving out Savers! Woohoo! Sorry, but the goggle-less leader just doesn't cut it for me. That's, like, a major felony in my book.) and everyone stays just about completely in character. There's just some nerdy grammar stuff you can fix, like using 'had' instead of 'have', 'their' instead of 'there', and even the occasional skipped word where your brain moves too fast for your hands and you think you typed out the word but you really didn't.

You keep referencing the Digimon movies...urk...and I only saw the first one. I really need to find the other ones on the internet...and figure out HOW MANY other ones are on the internet/have been made.

(-gasp-) Was Yamaki's wife that one lady the Myotismon made a midnight meal out of? That scene just popped in my head when you mentioned it in the last chapter's A/N.

Uh, I think that's it. 'Course, as soon as I submit this I'll remember something else...oh well.
4 the birds chapter 7 . 5/13/2008
OH if you're still doin' that send in stuff then I'd like to send in ...my own digimon and he's from frontier digi world,but accedentally got sent to the Human world,he's not in Flame terminal anymore!

Demi spikemon(In-Trianing)-digi-volves to: Rookmon

Attacks:bubble blow

Atribute:Virus

Type:small lizard digimon

Description-Chubby,light blue,big yellow bubble eyes,a white pig nose,black ears,dog legs flippers a white under belly and bottom tail.

Rookmon(Rookie)-digi-volves to: Chapiomon

Attacks:acid spit/lugi

Atribute:virus

Type:Lizard digimon

Description:As big as Kouji's dog(he could pass as one)blue (no white,no ears)with a black back with a long thick black stripe on the side of all 4 legs stand up on 4's and 2's tounge is always hagin out,has a lisp, slobber,claws

Chapiomon(Champion)-digi-volves to: Ultamatemon

Attacks:acid horn (attacks with acid horn)acid blow(shoots a big green acid ball from mouth)

Atribute:virius

Type: Acid beast digimon

Desciption:a mask like fladramon's but grey a long big horn, blu white under side musclier claws a black back and a thick tail 4 legged, horse-like ears

Ultamatemon(ultamate)-digi-volves to:Spikedramon

Attacks:Ultamte claw,ultamate kick,ultamate punch,ultamate sword,ultamate cannon,acid daggers(shoots seven poioned daggers)

Atribute:Virus

Type:Acid beast digimon

Description:Buff, has black staps on, a thick tail three claws a grey mask a horn a cannon for a left hand,a thick tail,stands on 2's and has a huge thick sword on his black hard back

Spikedramon(Mega)-digi-volves from ultamatemon

Attacks:Dead heat/acid heat ( shoots powerful brown acid from mouth)Acid eye (shoots red acid from eyes)Acid wing (kinda like steel wing from pokemon)

Attribute:virus

Type:Lizard-dragon digimon

Description:Red eyes, metal spiked legs a spiked chest a silver spiked face mask a spiked horn,black spiked wings, a black spiked back,a black lighting stripe on his side from neck to tail.

There I'm all done now PLEASE use him it took forever to type!
Super garurumon chapter 11 . 3/26/2008
UPDATE NOW!
JapanManiac chapter 8 . 1/11/2008
Nee, did Neo alredy dead? or he just doesn't show up yet?

BTW this fic is GENIUS! Updated it please! i'm really exited to know what happened next!
zigmas chapter 11 . 1/2/2008
Please continue!
zigmas chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Wow!

Impressive!

And that's just a beginning..! :)
nomigid chapter 11 . 12/30/2007
awsome

the best ever

but please do not add season 4 they suck and will srew up the story alot

keep it at season thancks
midorimouse7 chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
I love the story. I really want to see the frontier(?is that how you spell it) people soon. Please update.
278 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »