Reviews for Digimon Tribute
Terranova210486 chapter 11 . 10/29/2007
Please update soon!
Mechapunk87 chapter 11 . 1/23/2007
man this is awesome why don't you update on this fic i want to see the frontier kids full time dude well i hope you update soon seeya i'm out .
Crazyeight chapter 11 . 1/15/2007
Awsome fic! This is a masterful work of pure genius! Mixing the seasons like this was very clever, as well as introducing a number of sub plots to spice up the story line. Very nicely done.
Dark chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Update please
hi dude chapter 11 . 7/26/2006
col
digi harpy chapter 11 . 7/12/2006
From the words of Yolie, PRODIGIOUS! I can't wait for you to update. This is one of those fics that deserve to be named into an actual anime. I give it a 10/10! The scene with Gatomon and the swear made me laugh out of control and Davis liking yolie. *gasp*. There's just 0ne thing that worries me. It seems as if, Takuya and his firends are on the bad side when Bokomon said, "I wish Takuya and the others were here and not..." what could it possibly mean? Well I just have to find out! Update soon! This is so going to my favorite list
Phoenix of Rebirth chapter 11 . 7/8/2006
Hey get story and love the long chapters question what ever happened to Ryo? Well keep up the great work cya
Kitsuru chapter 8 . 6/20/2006
Fantastic story! I started it yesterday, and couldn't stop until I had read the entire thing!

Neo was a jerk, that's for sure. He could have at least acknowledged that it was Sora who destroyed his perfect record, not Tai.

But whatever happened to the pig-tail girl and her evil eyed partner from chapter eight? And, if I'm guessing correctly as to who they are, will you be bringing in more from their group?

Ouch. Gatomon can be very... possessive when it comes to fish... I'd hate to be Impmon next time she runs into him.

Well, anyway, I have to agree with everyone else... Please please PLEASE update soon! This fanfic is great!
Blue Bragon chapter 6 . 5/22/2006
This was great i loved it please continue this ok it the best ok especially loved the battle part and the google head theme
Blue Bragon chapter 11 . 5/16/2006
Hey this is sweet but what will you do about Meddigamon hey i cant wait to see him
Kuroy chapter 11 . 5/9/2006
great story update it soon please
Epsilon chapter 11 . 5/5/2006
Good to see you still writing. You already have a lot of material to work from so integrating DATS from Digimon Savers isn't necessary. Although it would be cool to get a gangster-like Agumon (calling his partner 'Aniki!' and loving to fight) in the picture though.

Hopefully, I can get back to my own Digimon writing after exams are done and when I can get my Digimon drive back up again.
NoiseMarine chapter 11 . 4/30/2006
really good story
MagCat chapter 11 . 4/22/2006
Loved this chap., esp. all the nice character development and the new enemy... update soon!
Dark Qiviut chapter 11 . 4/21/2006
Once more, good chapter. June's having a really tough time with that Devimon, I must say.

I liked the flashback involving Neo and Tai. Neo takes soccer seriously, eh?

Takato, that wasn't too smart putting your hand in front of Rika's mouth. *shakes head with a smile*

Koichi and Takuya talking about the swearwords, that was PRICELESS! XD That had me ROFL for a while.

Ah, Gatomon, going frisky after Impmon stole her fish. Tsk-tsk-tsk.

Once more, good work. Keep it up!

P.S.: I'm sorry, I don't have a Thankgiving turkey. But I *do* have pizza. *runs off as the Digimon fancharacters and Ninja Turtles dive onto the pizzas*
278 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »