Reviews for Digimon Tribute
Pidge-san chapter 11 . 4/21/2006
It's been a very long time since you ,it's not over but your fic can serve as a...thing for Digimon. Action/Adventure/Parodysome fic is probably THE BEST Digimon fic ,I heard about Digimon Savers.I do hope it's at least somewhat have you seen two episodes already?Is it airing now?I've been off my Digimon high for awhile now.I think it's coming back and it's all thanks to you.I hope to see more soon.I couldn't find any hints for I know nothing about Season are you talking about?Chapter 11 was fairly just longer than anything I've read in a long time.I love long chapters.P.S.-PIDGE SAYS HI!I'LL BE BACK...WITH WEAPONS!XDXDXDXD~Pidge-san
newbi chapter 11 . 4/20/2006
"Mr Daimon" huh? Sounds cool :p. But I guess if you say he's not going to appear, then he's not. I presume NeoDevimon is somewhat like a biomerge between Devimon and some creepy (stalker?) guy from Jun's past.
NET chapter 11 . 4/19/2006
Wow. I can't say how happy I am when I saw the new chapter of your fic.

It was interesting that you decided to include something from the Digimon Saver into your fic however I think you should wait a bit because your fic was so crowded already not to mension new character into the background. But that was all up to you I just worry that you might have trouble handle to many characters that's all.

I'll wait for your new installment.
Kagami chapter 11 . 4/18/2006
Conserning Terriermon's Doom Song...do you play Neverwinter Nights: Shadows of Undrentide or Neverwinter Nights: Hordes of the Underdark in any way? Because one of the henchmen that you can hire sings that song occassionally...
Alien-Child chapter 11 . 4/18/2006
The Savers reference is the old fisherman who gave Masura his digivice, yeah and I agree that the new character design are a little bit...meh! Appearently it's to be more anime traditional and may be the reason for the Agumon's make over. Two googleheads? I'm guessing one is Takuya but who's the other one? I bet you get a lot of questions on weither or not X-Evolution elemts are going to be in here, uh? Oh, bu the way, I've change my counter-part list and is in my newest Poke-Digi chapter just to let you know. I don't know if I'm the only one who notice, but everytime Guilmon,on get's a new digivolution, the other three goggleheads are there to help him out, preety sweet! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Kichine chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Thank you so much for updating*bows*!
metalceberus chapter 11 . 4/18/2006
Your digimon story is great ant, however I would like to see more of the frontier bunch. Also how will the other react to koich
Lord Destroyer chapter 11 . 4/17/2006
I thought you gave up on this story, or something like that.

Yamaki will not learn until the pig deva, but he wouldn't be Yamaki any other way. Overconfidence is his true great enemy it seems, not the digimon.

Loved how you embrassed poor Takato in front of the DigiDestined. Rika still has issues, but she wouldn't be her any other...I wonder if she and Yamaki are linked in spirit and mind, because they sure act alike at times, better make that all the time.
Digi fan chapter 11 . 4/17/2006
Great chapter man, Is this also going to be a June/matt romance to? Ive only seen 2 episodes of the new seris to. And there were no sub tittles.
Sleepy Kitty Napping chapter 11 . 4/17/2006
deffinitly worth the wait ... just wish we didn't have too.. this is so much better to read than the new digimon series. just watching it make me miss tamers and wish it wasn't a bad remake
Lady Azura chapter 11 . 4/17/2006
YAY! You finally updated! It's been nearly a year! I love this fic.
RockBane chapter 11 . 4/17/2006
I've seen the two episodes too and I think you're talking about their agumon, the one with the red straps? Anyway, you might want to wait until around the D-Reaper thing to introduce any from that season just yet. You already have things built up quite well and it might confuse many who have yet to see any of the Savers season.

Looks great and hope you'll be posting the next chapter next month, even if you don't a person can always dream right? See you later!
Gijinka Renamon chapter 11 . 4/17/2006
Hey! You actually updated this fic! Alright! _

And I hjeard about Digimon Savers, though I don't know when It'll start. It seems they're going back to the gold old Human/Digimon partner standby.

What? No goggles? That's a freakin' trademark for the show! (grumbles)
The Violent Tomboy chapter 11 . 4/17/2006
YOU UPDATED! YES! YES!
Dark Lord Sigma chapter 10 . 2/27/2006
Dark: This has gotta be one of the greatest Digimon Fanfics out there

MAS: Agreed, we wanna know if you still need fan made Digimon, PEACE!

Dark: Also, will Willis be in this at any time?
278 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »