Reviews for Past Tense
Anin chapter 1 . 1/22
Beautiful. I loved every word.
4fan.ci chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Excellent plot, dialogue, and character development. I love the raw honesty. What a sweet, hopeful story! Thank you!
DUDE OF DISASTER chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Amazing! You're story is not like others. You are BLOODY BRILLIANT to come up with this! I wish I had your brain!
ever afters chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Amazing!
Sugar Quill5302 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This was sweet. I like the fact ghat their relationships aren't jsuddenly just popping onto existence.
Sanam Malfoy chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
awww, i loved it so beutiful, and im happy to see an actual human side to pansy too, which is really nice, i loved it! keep quilling dramione!
HawaiianCaffeine chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I don't think Malfoy would just come out and confess that, but I overall liked it :)
yay chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
gliggles. Is that a word? Because this makes me gliggle.
xBookwormGirlx chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
This one-shot was absolutely lovely! The characters were really believable and the plot was rather good. The idea of the the effects after the war with Voldemort in every single one of them was excellent and the final part was very sweet and cute! :) I think this is a very good Dramione fic. :D

~Caroline Wilde
studentofwords chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Very nice. I love how you played that all out.
stargal1705 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I think this is really nice ! It is quite realistic and not ooc !
roxie danielle malfoy chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
This is a very refreshing way of seeing draco reveal his feelings for hermione. And i actually like the fact that it ended not with hermione declaring her love for draco as well. Because that would be too cliche and unlikely to happen. The choice of having them become friends at the end of the story is perfect. It leaves the readers the freedom to imagine how their relationship develop from the new-found friendship.

-roxie-
TheLimeyLord chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Great story. The characters were all believable- that is to say, they didn't seem eerily unlike those in the book. The only thing I can think to suggest would be that I wish it'd been longer, but that's only because the story was so well done. :)
st jimmy chapter 1 . 7/11/2009