Reviews for Acupuncture Problem
JustAnotherDCfan chapter 1 . 1/23
Love your stories!
Loyal DC Fan chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
You know, the needles would dissolve after hitting someone and Putting tht one to sleep
CressidaRene chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
This is such a funny one-shot for Kogoro, but I think even this story gives him too much credit. At least Ran has enough sense to see cracks in Conan's facade from time to time, but I can only remember one time near the beginning of the series that Mouri actually felt any suspicion, and acknowledged that he'd only begun having successes with his deductions after Conan had joined their household. But he's never, ever contemplated why he falls asleep for all of his deductions, that it's possible that he's being manipulated and not actually responsible for the great detective work, he's that stupid, and that full of himself.

I think that Aoyama has made it known by now that the mini-darts that Doc Agasa makes for Conan actually dissolve after they hit their target, (Mouri), but I still love this story! I could totaly see the arrogant, brainless wonder attributing all those needles in his neck as being his tailor's or his dry cleaner's fault! Kogoro wouldn't know the truth in his cases or what's going on with his young ward if he saw it dancing naked in front of him, wearing a pink tutu and a Yoko Okino headband! Kogoro is a stupid, lazy, drunken, filanderer with an ego the size of Godzilla-if there is any justice left in DC by the time the series wraps up, Mouri's liver will have exploded from all the alcohol he's poisoned it with, and Shinichi won't have to face any retribution from him when Mouri realizes his career is over, once Shinichi Kudo returns.
Tinted Basket chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
HAHAHAHAHA I've never actually thoguht about it that way. I mean, really, that many needles in Richard's neck can't have gone unnoticed (even if I did forget about them myself, lol). That's a rather amusing explanation of what Richard actually thinks of the entire situation...and what might be happening to those pins. I mean, it's true, he can't still have all of them on him...they have to go somewhere...if they don't fall off that is.

Nice little one-shot.
topaz-tantei chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
I always thought that the little darts went *poof* after knocking Mouri out... o_O?

Great fic anyway!

topaz-tantei
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I always assumed the darts dissolved after prolonged contact with the air, or some other nifty little trick like that.
Kari Minamoto chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
I loved the hunor. Really good!

~Kari Minamoto
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
You should find the stories in which he dies due to overdose of the serum...-
Mistress Dizzy chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
You know, this is the second time I've reviewed this thing? (I checked.) Still awesome and hilarious. I adore Kogoro, and you just sort of answer a very random question. Muahaha. I'm really glad I found this to read it again, it's really an awesome peice of work.
Imaginator chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Heheh, he's bound to notice sooner or later huh? Even a tantei with his detective abilities should be getting it by now...

Yep, definitely watching you; it's so worth it :D
Anime ADHD chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
hahahaha! great job_
Mark-and-Haley chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
YAY! That was cute! And FUNNY! Yeah, I wondered about that too, but after watching more episodes with Conan using the little sleeping-darts, I discovered that the darts sorta dissapeared like little sparkles falling to the ground. I'm not entirely sure, but who knows. Next time u watch the show u might want to take a close look. (smiles) If my theory's incorrect, then u've discovered another reason that Conan needs to be more careful! (grins)
RanDOMaZnWRIteR chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

_

funnie story!
gohan757 chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
that story was really cute- i always wondered what the idiot thought about his little "fainting spells" and how he explained away the fact that he solved the cases- and here i thought that he was just a messed up (in the head) idiot.
Klonoa-san chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Hee! I really enjoyed reading this. XD I wish I could write like you.. I mean, I CAN write, but I have a hard time sticking to a single idea. I wanna be able to write both long and short stories...but nevermind that! As I said, I loved your story. I'll add you to my Author Alert list so I can read any future stories you write. *waves* Ja ne! :3