Reviews for Of Snowdrops and Marchwardens
Vashti can't log in chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Omigosh, that was feet-kick good. How absolutely adorable, and so Buffy. It sounds like this was a one-shot, but I'd love to see more of their pre-kiss interaction.

Vashti
Yvonnia chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Dude! That was awesome.
Whispering Darkness chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Aw...

- You just gotta love Haldir with his annoyed and seriousness!
Winged Seraph chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
Absolutely delightful to read. :)
BuffyandDracoLover chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
okay great story. but you have to countiue it to make more sense. on how she got there. but mainly for the pleasure of reading. i love buffy\haldir stories and wish to see more of them so i wish you would continue this into something more
teaonthestairs chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
You know you write perfection don't you? because thats what this is perfection. Love it to pieces, excellent imagery and charcterization.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
You should write more Buffy/Haldir fics. That was too cute!
ShawThang chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Aw, my fav Slayer and my fav Marchwarden annoying the hell out of each other and falling in love on Cerin Amroth. What more could I ask for? Beautifully written and a great story!
rapunzel215 chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Col! Love this! Yay.

This is so great, Jade. You've constructed a very engaging story that makes me wish there was more.

I certainly wish there was more of "Bargaining Aside" (whistles innocently) But no pressure. None at all!
zayra chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
wow this is beautifully written, i love haldir and buffy but this is the best story that i've read
becky24 chapter 1 . 11/29/2004