Reviews for White Eyes in the Darkness
Archocobunny chapter 13 . 7/17
Okay so i know it's 7 years since you last updated this but PLEASE FINISH THIS. i just found this story and ive fallen in love with your realistic perception of characters, attention to detail, and agonizing (but satisfying) build up of fluff. I LOVE that you don't make Tenten the hopelessly in love fool and Neji the arrogant bastard. You may never even see this but I want you to know that I've truly enjoyed this story so far and there's at least one person that would love to see an update. Thanks for everything!
KNO chapter 13 . 3/27/2012
I'm so disappointed this hasn't been updated in four years.

My emotions.

I usually don't beg, but this is an exception: PLEASE CONTINUE THIS. I need to know what happens. Really.

This story is way too good to leave unfinished.

Hoping you'll continue,

KNO.
didntlogin chapter 13 . 12/2/2008
hehe, youre not posting this story anymore are you. 5th month...nah.

I thought it was good. Should have continued...
DeepBlueInk chapter 13 . 6/1/2008
Ah, please continue! It's a shame to let quality work go to waste! (note the concealed compliment)
lexkixass chapter 13 . 5/4/2008
I'll bet the sparring session with Hanabi was very interesting. With one of Neji's eyes covered, his depth perception would've been affected. That he could still keep up with Hanabi and her style of fighting speaks well for his own incredible ability to compensate for 'weaknesses'.

I wasn't looking for errors (enjoying the story too much), so if there were errors, they were negligible in my estimation.
lexkixass chapter 10 . 5/4/2008
I come back to read more! And I'm liking. I really should start taking notes on to what it is exactly that I like, but I'll still give it a shot. I like the flashbacks, I like the Enemy, and I am seriously loving the problem(s) with Neji's eye(s). I'm curious as to what exact the Enemy wants with my favorite Hyuuga, and am anxiously awaiting more. (Yay for more chapters being ahead of me!)

Also, if you still need a beta? I can offer my services.
Blood Stained Sorceress chapter 13 . 4/27/2008
I'm sorry it took so long to read this. This chaper was interesting to say the least. Great job.
Amentrine Iolite chapter 12 . 4/17/2008
Change all the 'hers' in my last review to 'his' and 'hes'...sorry!
Amentrine Iolite chapter 13 . 4/17/2008
Amazing. Simly amazing.

Hyuugas are closed, composed, and cool. All the time. Enter Neji. Neji has just realized the importance of the better things in life. Applaud for Aventri. *clapclapclap*

Neji is trying to keep dear TenTen close to him while fighting a very bad man. And...

all in character.

Applause for Aventri. *clapclapclap*

Neji goes through a dear friend's dead as perceived in his dreams. And in character. Applause. *clapclapclap*

Aventri writes stories for us rabid fans. And lives her life as a normal person.

EVERYONE FRICKEN GLOMP AVENTRI!

YOU GENIUS! YOU HAD BETTER FINISH THIS STORY, OR MY RAPID SPIES WILL FIND YO AND KIL YOU!

Awesome. Continue story. Please.
Aireonna chapter 13 . 4/9/2008
Wo. Its been awhile. I had to skim thru past chapters to remember what's been goin on. But I liked it. It was cute. Nice character development with Hanabi and Neji. Please update again soon! Can't wait for more fluff haha and more action. Love it. Please continue!
Katako-Chan chapter 13 . 4/6/2008
YAY! YOU ARE ALIVE! Thank goodness. I was beginning to think this had been abandoned (that's always sad, but I'm guilty of it, once...eh).

This was a sweet chapter. I really liked the way you've developed Hinata from the shy, stuttering girl in the anime/manga. And the Hanabi and Neji training scene was pretty sweet as well.

Good job! Update soon!

Katako-Chan
swartzvald chapter 13 . 4/5/2008
that was fluff? must be that new poly-styrene fluff.
mai.sturrrr chapter 12 . 2/1/2008
so good [:
Quiet Moon chapter 11 . 1/19/2008
O.O -pokes story to make sure it's real- Okay, it's real. I have to say, this is a piece of work. Honestly, you don't see that many NejixTenten stories that don't associate with humor too much. I have seen a good number, but much of the majority have humor in the genre. I have to try and understand Neji's disposition in this, and I can't help but agree. While Hiashi is trying to mend the broken bonds of the clan, much of the ethnocentric (-mutters under breath- How about anyone that isn't Hiashi and Hinata?) main branch still holds that kind of belief. -sighs- Really, it's just plain slavery, not just a conflicted family. You've set an interesting scene for what is to come, and you've gotten me curious.

It certainly is a bit of an uplifter in the mood when you hear that more fluff will be coming in, though I'm not sure that fluff would quite suit this story, as the mood just doesn't seem to accomodate that word. -shrugs- Meh. Maybe I'm just making myself overthink things. Again. I also have to say that I'm awestruck at the fact that you can write fight scenes. I can't write one for my life, and anyone who can do it to an understandable degree has my respect (That includes you, once again). If there are any spelling or grammar errors in this you'll have to excuse it. It always seems to happen no matter how hard I try to prevent. I think that the last sentence was a perfect example of a grammar error.
Takako chapter 12 . 9/5/2007
I recently read the whole fic again and I fell in love with it all over again. I love your characterizations and your writing style - simple and to the point. Hope to see more updates from you very soon!