Reviews for Running
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
This was great for it being so short. I'd love it if you made another story where you see everyone's reactions.
loretta537 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
this was good
J chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Wolla! and da wars finished in one chappy! man dats way better den da typical cliche story~! good original work mate ur a fantastic writer!
Lightning Spirit chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
WTF where does he come up with the spell? and what happens to dudley's gang?

good though!

*Karia*
Heavenly Dancer chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
i dont get it, if a wizard could get another wizards wand by snapping his fingers, then couldn't they just win a duel that way? Why was voldemort in the forest, behind that exact tree? Why would he be a phoenix? Its not ironic its a horrible thought
WhiteTwitch chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
An amazing theory! I've never thought about the fact that HArry's blood flows through Moldy shorts, too... hmm... food for though.
q.thews chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Could this mean that Dumbledore's one is... G. ?

Interesting thing, but where had Harry learned that ?

Ok, i saw that there are already to many questions in reviews and maybe you had just a little plot bunny :-)

Bye
Shallow-Misha chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
I really liked this. Is this a one shot or will you be writing more on it? I hope you write more!
fire and napalm chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Woo, that is original. VERY well done. I have yet to read a story with that ending for Voldemort. Well done. I applaude you.

Fire and Napalm
cha0sw0lf chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
you know you could almost continue this on
spinnerofdark chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
intresting way of defeating voldie
MiSSxMELON chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
This was well written and could easily turn into a great long fic, so I'm hoping this isn't a one-shot. The only thing you should have explained more, but I'm guessing you will if you continue, is why Tom/Voldemort just suddenly appeared in the woods where Harry was. And wouldn't Moody and the rest of the Order be watching closely like they said they would? They certainly did in the 5th book. I also don't think Voldemort would be defeated so easily.

But I could be so completely off if you've got something planned. Usually that's what happens in my fics. Great job, though, and don't take this as a flame! I think this story is great!
Evil Penguin Slayer chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
hey

very kool.

athenakitty chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Will Dudley get a care of his life? Will Voldie be a permanent phoenix? Who's going to take care of the bird?
sln1987 chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
I really liked that, thank you for writing it. It made my day today