Reviews for OFUST: DS9
MIlena chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
Will this be continued? Please? Please? I know that the last update has been years ago, but the story's really interesting and I'd like to see more what happened to these teen fiction writers...
chisscientist chapter 7 . 6/2/2010
Very amusing OFU
Fellowship of the Band Geeks chapter 7 . 7/28/2005
Please continue this! It looks interesting...

-the Grim Reaper
VampireBunny1 chapter 7 . 3/22/2005
Great story, can't wait to read more - and who is the mysterious urple spreader...?
Chanter-bean chapter 7 . 3/6/2005
*grin* I have the sudden urge to show this to my sisters. Maybe then they'll get a clue about DS9. Brilliant, this is. And, the color... 'urple? Even better.
Nenya Kanadka chapter 3 . 12/11/2004
*grins* Man, the girl's crazy if she hasn't figured out that the coolest thing about the future (well, one of the coolest) is the voice-activated computers and replicators. :)

Good chapter. I liked the interaction between the students, and their trying to figure out how things worked, though I don't remember if there's still brands in the future or not. Yay Sito, the voice of experience!

*hides in back of the Chief's class*

-Nenya
Nenya Kanadka chapter 2 . 12/11/2004
*grin* Sito! Sito as in Sito Jaxa, yes? *grin*

I really, really like your idea of having all the series together in one university, but having each have their own program of studies (some of which overlap). The one my sister and I were doing, we tried to cover *all* the series, which made it hard to get into depth with any *one* show. I adore the fact that you're concentrating on DS9 here (even though I'm vaguely jealous of your status as course co-ordinator *g*)-and the short bits by the other captains. Neatness! (Plotbunny: I should scheme with aforesaid sister to write up the VOY side of things sometime...)

The only thing I wonder about is that it sounds like you're having her have actual books. Don't most things (especially in Starfleet) come on datapadds in the future? On the other hand they probably *do* just call them "books", whatever the medium.

Good start! Happiness!

(...drat, the link didn't work from my previous review. Try w . geocities thequendi/ trekminis . html and take out the spaces. *sighs heartily* )

-Nenya, GAFFer, PPCer, Niner, et cetera
Nenya Kanadka chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
Sque!1! At last!

Raving maniac of a DS9 fan here. :) I actually meant to do a Trek OFU-I've got the basics mapped out, and bits of the story worked on, but not enough to publish. Can't remember if I cleared it with Miss Cam or not yet.

In any case, we've been keeping a running tally of minis and adopting them out-if it's any use to you to have the list, have a look at (we called them mini-Jem'Hadar because we thought tribbles were more like plot-bunnies, but they're still misspellings of canon names). Feel free to use them if you want them!

Best luck with the rest of this story! I'm definitely going to read it and see what pain you inflict on the torturers of Julian and the people who make Dax a slut and all the rest. The only crit I'd have for this first part is that most of the Julian!Sues I've seen have been *slightly* better spelled than that; but I understand exaggerating for effect. And I loved the security officers. *glomps*

Walk with the Prophets!

-Nenya
AmberRose chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
Hi, I wandered over from GAFF.

Since this is a spin off, you should probably find a relevent term for mini-Balrogs. Is there a specific race or animal of evil that you could replace with balrog?

I don't know much about ST:DSN (I barely know anything about TNG, the only one I've watched). This looks like it has potential, but I shall let the more knowledgable peeps step in.

Happy writing!

A~R
GreenCat3 chapter 2 . 11/30/2004
Hehe. Sweet.

I'm a fan of the original OFUM, and a Trek fan too. Just wondering, could I join? Do you have an application form or what?

Oh by the way...kill all Mary Sues! Muah.

~GreenCat