Reviews for Las Consecuencias
huh awesome:D
kitcat19us chapter 9 . 8/30/2009
great story
amimochi123 chapter 9 . 8/5/2008
Very, very good. I liked the mix of romance and darkness in this and Le Reblahblahsomething (French is a mystery to me). I wish we could see more of Lucius/Harry though. Cause a) that sex was fucking hot, and b) I want to see them happy! They love each other! They saved each other's lives! They ran away to Spain together! Please?
Flanclanman chapter 9 . 4/30/2008
Wow, that ending was stunning. Beautifully done.

FCM

x
Haunt of twilight chapter 9 . 6/13/2007
awesome i look forward to more of your stories. i'm glad they were together in the end.
HK-47 and Meatbag chapter 9 . 6/5/2005
This was also very stimulating for my mind, once again thank you.
xikum chapter 9 . 4/10/2005
Sigh. That was complex. I am hoping, I'd like to thinnk, that Severus lived, perhaps he and Remus are more than friends now? Or at least good friends, with their past animosity cleared up- given that Remus has saved his life, having so long ago, through no fault of his own, threatened Severus' life.

It is a very different story, a very different ending, than any I have ever seen before. Made me think.

I Liked it!

Any chance at a sequel? Also, are these two fics posted at the Yahoo group, HarryxLucius? If not, they really should be!
xikum chapter 6 . 4/10/2005
I'm betting that somehow Draco is the one getting informaiton to Lucius, through him to Voldie, since he seems so very eager to be a DE? The kid would never make it through the Dark Mark being burned into him without screaming...so he'd die. Wonder if that's the real reason Lucius is putting off his branding? Love for his son? Lucius seems to be loyal to Voldie, though I cannot imagine why. Instead, with Harry, he could take over & rule the wizarding world, never worry being tortured & killed by the Dark Lord.
xikum chapter 5 . 4/10/2005
Harry is so much the confused teenager in these last couple chapters. He really feels much more real, it is a much better depiction of him than only full of anger and angst. He is good, too, as well as a confuced teen, and I am hoping htat will also be coming through. But, in as much as there are more chapters already written that I have not yet read, I will be finding out shortly.
xikum chapter 2 . 4/10/2005
Well, I j ust discovered this. Wow. This is so different from everything else, I cannot even guess where it is going. I'm glad to see Snape, but I am wondering exactly what his role really is, since notheing seems to be as it appears...including Lucius and all the rest.
Defective Illusions chapter 9 . 3/16/2005
I cried...it was amazing...I look forward to reading more of your work...

Tarawen
Crimson Symphony chapter 9 . 3/8/2005
Yumness loved it!
Taren K chapter 9 . 3/8/2005
yayy! i really enjoyed reading this fic!
Warrior God chapter 9 . 3/7/2005
i hope to read more soon
Defective Illusions chapter 7 . 2/27/2005
Sorry I didn't review for so long that was just as wonderful as the rest of this story can't wait for the next chappie