Reviews for My sacrifice
K chapter 9 . 1/17/2006
What an excellent story, I hope you will continue it shortly? (yes that was both a hint and a plea)
KillPerfectionSesshomaru chapter 2 . 12/24/2005
Hello,

I LOVE THIS! It's one of the few that are actully semi-literate, and Kate & Leopold was a great movie. Nobody makes fanfics about those kind sof films, but yours is great. Keep it up!

-KPS
uSAWm.e chapter 3 . 8/26/2005
I would like to know how they convince Leopold's aunt and uncle that they really belong to each other. So I'm looking forward to more chapters of this great story!
Jeannie G chapter 8 . 3/16/2005
I guess I should read the whole story before I review it, hey?

I am liking this very much. You are doing a very good job on expanding the story we all know and love so much.
Jeannie G chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Hey, VM! That was good! It's always interesting to get a different POV of a movie character you are very familiar with.
TPolTucker chapter 8 . 2/3/2005
oh my. very real portrayl of everything, I like it. keep it up.
Jen chapter 8 . 2/2/2005
go on! go on! go on! I want to read more...I hope you give us another chapter soon. pretty please! As far as a critique, the only thing I would think about changing is how Kate addresses Leopold. I just can't picture the character Kate calling him honey, or sweetheart. It seems too informal for either character. It's a great story and I love it, so please don't take my opinion in a negative way!
HughJackmanFan chapter 4 . 1/11/2005
hey, Veronica *known from the board*

This story is good effcetly soul and I love it.

And can't wait for the next chapters.
unknown chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
Cambridge? I thought Leo went to King's Academy... Hmm...
Jen chapter 2 . 12/3/2004
I'm liking it! Please keep going. I would love to see where you take it next. I like the way you describe how they are feeling...I would like to see more dialogue, but I know that's coming along. Thanks for sharing your talents.
lovedoves chapter 2 . 12/2/2004
The way you describe how each was feeling really got me involved in the stoey, like I'm a part of it...

Now I wonder what trials & tribulations will come with Kate's time travel & new role as a Duchess :)

You're a superb writer!

Keep it up!
babbss chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Well you said yourself that you're not a pro writer so I'm not gonna comment on the various grammar errors. ;) But I do have to make one comment. Leopold's whole name is: Leopold Alexis Elijah Thomas WALKER Gareth Mountbatten, just so you know. Wellps, I'll be referring back here to see what else ya came up with! G-luck! :D