Reviews for The Guy Next Door
cutie144 chapter 3 . 5/19/2007
This was a really funny story! Hahahaha! Cant wait for the next one. I hope Lei wins! He's so funny! He's also my favourite character! Theres not enough FanFics about him! Thats not fair. Their always about Xiaoyu and Jin, or Hwoarang and Julia, even Nina, Anna and Steve. ADD MORE LEI!

YAY! GO LEI!

WE LUV YA X
Judin chapter 3 . 9/15/2005
It's a bit rushed, but that is part of the fun. This fic is more realistic than most Tekken fanfiction, as you allow the characters to mess up and make fools of themselves, not always being perfect and pretty.

If only there were more chapters!
Lei's fan chapter 3 . 6/7/2005
That was funny please do another chapter
Veronica The Mischievous chapter 3 . 3/26/2005
VTM: XD Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

Lei: _
Veronica The Mischievous chapter 2 . 3/24/2005
VTM: Poor Lei...(helps Lei out of pool)

Hey, in your next chapter have Lei get back at Kazuya really good!

Lei: (drying off hair) How?

VTM:Hmm...(notices some chipmunks in a near by tree) Heh heh heh...I've got a plan...but no time for that now! Great job, this is a really good fic, your sence of humor is great, update soon and keep up the good work! See ya!
Chlover chapter 2 . 11/29/2004
THAT WAS GREAT! I loved it. Unique, creative, funny... And on top of all that, it was well written. The only problem was that every now and then a couple words would be in a strange order, but it was all understandable, so no big deal! Thank you for giving me a laugh tonight! lol

Chlover