Reviews for Faulty Mirror
kittybella chapter 11 . 12/19/2010
Holy crap I can't believe I found this story again. I remember back when I first found it... This is honestly the first fan fiction I ever read. And I absolutely adored it... But I was always sad when I kept checking on it and there were no new chapters... And it doesn't say that it's complete...

Well, now that I have finally found it again, I believe I will reread it simply because I can't remember what all happened through out the story.

And wow so many years later I'm surprised there still aren't any new chapters...
KeLpIeenoch chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
this is really nice stry it's really well written and everything fits so well i really like it... i hope you finish it soon or just post another chapter!
Dark Angel chapter 11 . 11/26/2005
Please continue this story! It's totally got me jumping out of my seat!
Dark Angel chapter 11 . 11/26/2005
Please continue this story! It's totally got me jumping out of my seat!
samsonite5717 chapter 11 . 11/3/2005
I love this story. I never liked Yaoi before but this was really well written. You've changed my POV. Great story! Update ASAP
dragonlayer chapter 11 . 6/8/2005
I like it!Oh my God! I like it so much. Pls update soon, PLS. I'm getting desperate here
Froffify chapter 11 . 4/14/2005
Hi! This story is REAL good, hope you update, Ive bin a fan of yours for ages now...but you aint updated! Plz update...for your fans...
Kitty-chan33 chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Hello hun! It's Kitty-chan (duh!), and I'd just like to say that when you left a review saying you'd like O-Tetsudai updates, the second part of your email didn't appear on the review board. Since my computer is being an ass and not letting me see email addresses on author profile pages, would you mind re-reviewing as an anonymous reviewer and put your email address into the little space for email addresses? If you don't, then I can't alert you of new O-Tetsudai chapters!

Love Kitty-chan
yaksa chapter 11 . 3/1/2005
First off, this is just beautiful. The story is so well crafted, and your language... at times I just have to stop and stare at a phrase, because it's so artful. Than I start giggling profusely, because I wish I could throw those in so easily.

"...while silence curdled the air." *squeel* so awesome.

But on to the meat of the story, it's simply wonderful. The first two chapters set it up so nicely, and I loved it when Horo and Tamao went up north. I had been listening to my new CD at the time, and now there's one song that always reminds me of their nightime horse ride.

I'm so glad you finally got to the YohRen. I loved chapter ten for the dialogue and the beauty of your language. This one was extremely cute, and left me giggling at times.

Keep up the good work, and bring Horo back soon. Ah! The drama that will bring.
Charred chapter 11 . 2/23/2005
Wow! Great fanfic! I just started reading this story and I went through all the chapters! I think it's very well written. More YohxRen son!
Wish He Was Mine chapter 11 . 2/22/2005
*melts into happy puddle of Ren x Yoh fan goo* Blurble. XD

Just in case you didn't guess, I lurved the chappie. XD Very nice and fitting for them. Good that you didn't have them do anymore too. *glares* No I have not gone crazy, I would love a scene between them, but it would have killed the chappie.

Anyways, I am a bit busy at the moment so sorry for the short review. *grins* But hey! The number still goes up! XD

Laters!

I had a name once, but since I loved it, I set it free, but it never came back to me...
Soorim chapter 11 . 2/19/2005
This is a most well crafted story. Ren ( & evceryone else) are all nicely in character.
RenFan33 chapter 11 . 2/19/2005
T-H-A-N-K Y-O-U! Now start on the next chappie and good luck on thoes projects!
leahKim.h chapter 11 . 2/18/2005
Yay, you updated! :D

Ren was a ity bit OOC, but you managed to stitch it up like a patch. D

I'll be looking foward to your next update!
Kaeru Soyokaze chapter 11 . 2/18/2005
The fluffiness, THE FLUFFINESS...*dies* No, it's seriously cute.