Reviews for Picture Perfect Family
Susana Potter chapter 13 . 3/20
Okay um i am young and your fanfiction makes freaking 11 year olds cry it is is so emotional.* tear*
HGalltheway chapter 13 . 1/7/2014
This story is unvelieveable. Love it
Freshie2013 chapter 12 . 6/9/2012
Well I just read this story all in one night and I LOVED it! Honestly it was amazing!
gyphsy chapter 13 . 11/25/2010
i loved it!
Miss Millie chapter 13 . 8/7/2009

Thanks for the ride...

I just read your story, well yours and QueenofDarkness 13 and pretty-yellow-daisy.

Whoever I really liked it I hope you would have done the sequel when they got married and met the family and they had other children Or the early years.

I tried to find these stories I'll Always Be Here and All He Ever Needed are you still writing them?

Good luck in all you do.

Neumzie chapter 7 . 7/5/2009
i heard the midwest had the most neutral accent, actually. and being a midwesterner, i have to agree. we pronounce the letters as they are spelled, not as we think they should be spelled. for example:

-wASH, not wARSH

-missourI (pronounced EE), not missourA

-winDOW, not winDA

you get my point? thats also why nation news reporters sound completely normal to us; they dont have accents.
Neumzie chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
o wow, that was a good poem! your friend is very talented
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 13 . 6/19/2008
That was a great story! I loved that last chapter especially...I wasn't overly fond of Cho's characterization, but baby Ara and your version of Draco totally made up for it. I really loved the Harry/Ginny stuff in it. Jake Malone and Jeb/Sarah scared me a bit, but that was sort of the objective, wasn't it? Again, amazing story, and I can't get over how much you just made me like Draco! It's not fair, I wanted to hate him, but I can't now!
bigmommak chapter 5 . 4/24/2008
Just found this story, and I am really enjoying it. However, there are a couple of things I was curious about. Nebraska, shirt off, in November? Summer, yes. Spring, maybe. Early fall, maybe. November, not a chance.

Still, I am finding the story well written and enjoyable.
Manders92 chapter 12 . 4/18/2007
Fantastic story :) i really liked it i wa a little worried when draco had ara because i was afriead ginny and harry wouldn't get her back. I liked the whole curse thing too

good job
Lillyann chapter 13 . 10/26/2006
It was overall good, but you could of expanded on the story more with the whole cursed house and why Jake was so interested in the house. I know it was because he was a reporter, but it could of been more. Also, the curse said you fall back in love with your first and marry your first, but also that all the marriages failed. Does that mean Harry and Ginny are doomed for divorce or do they have to be living in that house for the curse to work? Oh well, if you make a sequel maybe you can answer some of these questions.
peacegirl chapter 13 . 9/12/2006
THIS IS A WONDERFUL STORY! I LOVE IT. it would be great if you wrote a sequel!
crystal denham chapter 13 . 6/20/2006
I hope it is soon.
yellowkeys chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
MissCourtney002 chapter 2 . 4/24/2006

thats all i can think to say at the moment

catch ya