Reviews for All I Want for Christmas is You
ellameno chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Has anyone else asked what Sam got Danny? Because I STILL WANT TO KNOW. Because this was freaking amazing! Total fluff city! UGH I can't deal! DX
BrittneyluvsChrist chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
best early Christmas present ever!
CommanderApple chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
too cute! love the rhymes!
starr1095 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
aw really sweet iloved it so sweet really good
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
you gotta love the fluff!
Girl of Light Writer chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
A simply lovely fic. Delightful. I adored it. Yeah I get inspired to write things all the time, but if i start something, it takes me a super long time to write it. I started a fic once and after still after two years i have yet to be able to finish it, with so many ideas, i just continue it, but it is coming to an end. I have so many ideas there aren't enough hours for me to type them all out, but trust me, I loved this fic, and I won't forget to write that out. Happy Early Merry Christmas!

Anieca Sophistica
KNDfreak chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
My fav song! Thanks so much 4 using it! Oh love the fic too.
SilverFlameoftheWindScar chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Aw! That was so sweet! Now why can't something like that happen on the cartoon?
pottersparky chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Sweet D/S love suff! They are cool together!
Dance of the Soul chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
hello. you may have noticed that you are on my favorite's list, but I either have not reviewed your story at all, or I have only done it once or twice. I assure you, that I am reading every new chapter you ar eposting. I come to you with some grave news. Nick is cancelling Danny Phantom. please sign this petition to help save Danny Phantom! take out the spaces

w. petitionspot petitions/ SaveDannyplease
MoRbId-AnD-InSaNe chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Luv It! Faves!
GhostAnn chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
This was sweet! I love it! (i like romances for some reson)
xxAmia chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
this is so cute. i love it. :D
Fantastic Bouncy Girl chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Good job. I liked the goofy grin part. and just about the whole thing. Great job too when it came to the part where Danny analysed his feelings about Paulina.

Really cute!
Firefly4000 chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
awesome story *adds to favs* please continue with more DP fics